• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

More worried about your depression and crappy attitude ..need a hug fat guy?

Easy. He’s not the only poster on here freaking out. What did he say again? “Chicago will crush Detroit” or something? I’d say his “attitude” is leaning more towards “realistic” than “crappy”.

This team might work it out over the course of this short season, but Chicago is up on Sunday. Less than a week away. It might be just me but if someone came on here and said that everything was going to be OK and that we would beat Chicago, I’d call them crazy. Pains me to say it.

another thing that has frustrated a lot of us is that some teams seem to have hit the ground running, whereas we fell flat on our face, got trampled by an elephant, and then pissed on by a hobo

we just can't seem to catch a break, other than getting to play Columbus early on in the schedule

thanks for the concern!

You're very welcome..i've seen guys like you around here..as soon as we start winning you will cheer up I'm sure..its happens all the time..I think their is a name for fans like that. Just hope youre ok.

Ugh. This game looked more like STL than yesterday. It obviously wasn't that bad, but it got ugly. All I have to say about this is I LOVE JIMMY HOWARD. That guy is the boss, basically. And good job on the finish late in the game, no shutout.

I think all in all its still early and im not worried yet however i would love to see ore boost Howie was great he was the whole reason we stayed in it and Brunner scoring was great but we need more from our top guys

Edited by sjr2012

The defense needs some more repairs. Howard bailed us out several times. One bright spot on defense was that Kent Huskins was solid tonight. He better not sit when Ericsson comes back.

Good to see Brunner get his first official NHL goal. Too little, too late though.

Lehtonen was solid for Dallas. Jagr can still play. Ryder burned us.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey
So, anyone else sick of Franzen magically turning into a scrapper only when the refs are around?

every single time.

"oh, the ref is here. time for glove-punches!"

He has a deep gash. Coincidentally, Quincy is a giant va-jay-jay. :)

In all seriousness, I have no idea.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Rebound

another thing that has frustrated a lot of us is that some teams seem to have hit the ground running, whereas we fell flat on our face, got trampled by an elephant, and then pissed on by a hobo

we just can't seem to catch a break, other than getting to play Columbus early on in the schedule

I think it's more that we just suck. Immensely. And need a trade. Or several thousand. Badly.