• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/22 GDT : Stars 2 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

this team will get destroyed by chicago.

it's going to be ugly.

I was about to stop watching when Dallas cleared the puck. But, when I saw it was Brunner with the puck I had a feeling he was going to make something happen. I like that he kept going when all hope was lost. I'm becoming quite a fan of this guy.

Congrats to Brunner. He's been one of the few bright spots so far.

That 23 home game winning streak feels like an eternity ago. Five straight losses at JLA including the playoffs now.

Maybe Helm can spark this team. I'm grasping for anything because this is frustrating to watch.

plus the rash of injuries has only made it worse

We are playing Kent Huskins who we just signed this morning, Nyquist playing his first, 5-6 regulars out, etc.

Exactly. Like you say about Huskins, he just flew in today! Give the players a chance :D

this team will get destroyed by chicago.

it's going to be ugly.

Should be simple for you then..you can take your depressing attitude and the 45 games left multiply it by 60 minutes and take those 2700 minutes and not watch anymore. I;m sure a negative depressing person like yourself can find lots of stuff to complain about .

Side note: Gotta play 60 mins..time to get the line blender going and find some different combos. If Quincey doesn't want to be the whipping boy around here he betteer find a way not to be on the ice for every goal.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey
Should be simple for you then..you can take your depressing attitude and the 45 games left multiply it by 60 minutes and take those 2700 minutes and not watch anymore. I;m sure a negative depressing person like yourself can find lots of stuff to complain about .

don't worry about what i'm watching or not watching.