• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

Red Wings sign D Kent Huskins to 1-year, $750k contract

Rate this topic

this is a joke right? At least chose Vandermeer instead of this guy, Jesus "veteran defenseman" and working on the phone for hours.......don't make us believe and then drop the damn ball /me = pissed

Holland doesn't like guys who stick up for their teammates and play a physical brand of hockey.

Just be happy we actually signed Tootoo, but any more grit and Holland wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

this is a joke right? At least chose Vandermeer instead of this guy, Jesus "veteran defenseman" and working on the phone for hours.......don't make us believe and then drop the damn ball /me = pissed
you're pissed because we signed a 6/7 th DMan to replace a 6/7th DMan? Hrmmmm.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that Huskins will be paired with Smith. Babcock will break apart the horrible pairing of Smith and Quincey. Smith goes with Huskins, who is a more stay at home defensemen. Smith is the poise puck mover, Huskins should be back for him being mistake prone. Lashoff will probably pair with Kronner, and then White will run with Quincey. I like those pairings A LOT more than what we've been working with.

There was a time when it seemed like Holland was always 100 steps ahead of everyone, always looking way into the future. These days, he seems to work on a "day-to-day" basis.

Not complaining about this signing. It's just, I keep waiting for that ah-ha! moment...

"It's all so clear now! This is what he's been working towards! Genius!"