• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
St. Michael (the Red Wing)

On a more serious note the Sharks are beating the Oil 6-1 after the 1s

Rate this topic

6-1 after one period? You watch or follow much hockey?

all the time and point taken sorry i wasnt direct enough in my post i know we didnt get scored on 6 times in 1 period i just ment the 6 goals in general but i conseed to the topic

Guest irishock
It's the regular season. Granted we haven't been too much better the last few years.

They're only 2 seasons removed from making it to back-to-back conference finals. Thornton hasn't lost that big of a step, and their young players are getting better and better.

They're only 2 seasons removed from making it to back-to-back conference finals. Thornton hasn't lost that big of a step, and their young players are getting better and better.

True.

Also this: When the playoffs roll around they will only have played 48 games. In their minds, the playoffs might just seem like an extension of the regular season. If no one tells them differently, they could go all the way. :lol:

I understand that they spanked us 2 out of the last 3 years, but their post-season under-achieving goes waaaaaaay back.

I believe it was this game edicius was referring to.

I don't know if I feel better seeing Lidstrom out there for as many goals as Quincey. I think I do, knowing that the team ended up with 104 points after giving up 10 goals. Either way it shows that one game doesn't make a season.