• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Z Winged Dangler

Z Winged Dangler

Part 3: Return of the Hammer Hands

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,199 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:41 PM

Iginla if he signs in the offseason...along with the guys already mentioned. We need the boys to poop the bed this year and make a couple trades to try and get McKinnon, Droin and Pulock. That would be a damn fine 1st round of the draft

"I play hockey, but I am not very good.  Can someone please tell me what it would take to sign with the Wings ? I can use a million or two."  ~ arag

Dan Cleary is an Xbox 360.  While good for a while, it's time for the new generation to take over.

#22 chrisdetroit

chrisdetroit

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,407 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:39 PM

As far as a top line winger who actually likes to shoot the puck goes, I like Damien Brunner.

But one isn't enough in my opinion. I need some education on our pipline: who are the wingers in the farm system that are supposed to be goal scorers? Preferably 6 foot or bigger?

Yea, because we don't want any guys that are under 6' like that Datsyuk guy or that Zetterberg guy....I just hope these guys in our farm system are Canadians.

Do or do not. There is no try

#23 unsaddleddonald

unsaddleddonald

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:46 PM

Yea, because we don't want any guys that are under 6' like that Datsyuk guy or that Zetterberg guy....I just hope these guys in our farm system are Canadians.

LOL, so you dug this up to take a shot at me?

Don't pretend that our team that lacks size wasn't pushed around in that playoff series against Nashville. The Predators set the blueprint: beat the Red Wings by skating faster and hitting harder.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg are great players. But I think we need more size in our lineup to avoid being kept to the perimeter of the offensive zone for a short 5-game playoff series.