• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Wild 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

ya I love the fact that he is shooting the puck but he's not great defensively and I can see him pinching to hold the puck in or shooting right into a guys shin giving them a breakaway. He's already come close to being burnt at least a few times thus far. Don't get me wrong I love the guy hes got skill and he should be on the PP but maybe not the point...

I would hate it if you spilled your beer :(

Don't worry, I'm a professional. Now hold my beer and watch this s***.

Hopefully the PP gets going. Does anyone else feel having Brunner on the point there is a disaster waiting to happen?

I don't like it. I noted the other day he had a tendency to want to go down low with the puck, but then he turned it over and was caught with a forward behind him. I don't think anything came of that one, but do that a few times and it will bite you.

Yes! I'm home and get it on the tv set because the Wild are my "home" team.

Parise is looking good. Suter is there. We're slowly but surely getting guys back from Injuryland.

So, I predict that we will (win/lose) and that half of LGW will wring their hands and point out that "it's only one game" whilst the other half gloats and says, "Ha! I told you so!"

Yes! I'm home and get it on the tv set because the Wild are my "home" team.

Parise is looking good. Suter is there. We're slowly but surely getting guys back from Injuryland.

So, I predict that we will (win/lose) and that half of LGW will wring their hands and point out that "it's only one game" whilst the other half gloats and says, "Ha! I told you so!"

But you have to watch the Wild feed :/ While the rest of us out-of-marketers have to watch NHL Nitwork.

Don't worry, I'm a professional. Now hold my beer and watch this s***.

I don't like it. I noted the other day he had a tendency to want to go down low with the puck, but then he turned it over and was caught with a forward behind him. I don't think anything came of that one, but do that a few times and it will bite you.

And so far, he's been the only one with a nose for the net, so why are they not keeping him down below the circles?

And so far, he's been the only one with a nose for the net, so why are they not keeping him down below the circles?

Babcock wants a righty an a lefty on the point on PP whenever possible. I agree though, get him out on a wing, let him find the open space in the circles, and feed him for the one-timer, ala Brett Hull, Steven Stamkos, etc. Can't be any less effective than what we've had so far this season on the PP.

Can someone please pm me a link to the game tonight?(drumnj hasn't accepted my request yet, and it's been almost a week)

I'm on the road, and I would hate to miss Helmer's first game of the season.

Thanks

Don't go out on a limb there or anything. LOL. At least if we go to a SO, we have Bert. I wish we could carry 1 extra man just for shootouts, like a DH in baseball.