• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Wild 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

So, I predict that we will (win/lose) and that half of LGW will wring their hands and point out that "it's only one game" whilst the other half gloats and says, "Ha! I told you so!"

Don't go out on a limb there or anything. LOL. At least if we go to a SO, we have Bert. I wish we could carry 1 extra man just for shootouts, like a DH in baseball.

Has anyone thought about our shootout lineup now? Especially after ODB's move in game 2 and we saw what he can do in the SO.......Dats, Bert, Bruns = SICK!

Quincey's tied for 2nd worse +/- in league at -4

Dustin Brown is tied for worst +/- in the league at -5, and Ryan Suter is tied for 3rd worst in league at -3, with zero points and two penalties.

Wings 3-2. Going out on a limb here because we can't seem to find the back of the net and we're going against defensive minded Minny. Eaves, Hank, & Nik Jr. for the good guys. The shorter Olsen twin & the Vehicular Manslaughterer for the Wild.

helmer not looking very toned

you don't necessarily want to be cut to the ribbons as a hockey player. Hockey is a 45 second burst type sport, so you are able to carry more weight and size without it hindering performance unlike soccer.