• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Wild 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

So stoked to see Helm back! Hope we can see some more roadrunner-esque plays from him again! Let's hope the new lines can spark some fire under our boys.

Red Wings 4 (Brunner, Zetterberg, Franzen, Helm)

Wild 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

you don't necessarily want to be cut to the ribbons as a hockey player. Hockey is a 45 second burst type sport, so you are able to carry more weight and size without it hindering performance unlike soccer.

Love seeing Helmer back, no matter how he looks. Feels good seeing him back on the PK.

Anyone here who has Directv able to tell me where they watch the game? I recently switched to them, and both my FSN and FSN+ has a big directv logo instead of the game, which is odd because there is always stuff on these channels except for now.

Anyone here who has Directv able to tell me where they watch the game? I recently switched to them, and both my FSN and FSN+ has a big directv logo instead of the game, which is odd because there is always stuff on these channels except for now.

NHLN on DTV is on channel 215.

Thanks, I took a look and it's blacked out for me here in the Detroit area. Not sure why the same thing is happening to FSN+

I was having the same problem. Seems to be fixed for me now.

Thanks, I took a look and it's blacked out for me here in the Detroit area. Not sure why the same thing is happening to FSN+

So you can't watch a Red Wing home game in the Detroit area? WTF is wrong with the world today?