• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Wild 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

No, it doesn't...It's as stupid as the idiots booing Fedorov. Suter didn't snub the Wings, he took a better offer in his hometown. It makes the Wings fans look like idiots to boo him.

The price of admission assures their right to boo whatever they want.

Any else see this hit? What the hell was Phaneuf thinking? ugh what a terrible play by that idiot. Can't believe there wasn't a penalty on that either.

Shocking theres no penalty. I doubt he gets away without discipline though. If that guy in Philly got a game for charging... Phaneuf should easily get one or two here.

I bet the clowns on gold rush find gold before we score on the powerplay tonight. Any takers?

Love that show. "We just ran 25,000 yards of good pay dirt...and it cost us $25,000...let's see how much gold we got. What?? 7 ounces?? Worth ~$10,000? Well that sucks."

i know we b etter get this PP going or else teams are going to purposely take Penelties just to mock us there is no reason to fear this team right now and we need to put fear back in it otherwise its going to be a long season and its short

edit scaratch that lol GO BRUNNER!

Edited by sjr2012