• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Wild 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Anyone else notice how good that 100 million dollar defenseman has been for Minnesota :lol:, he is just bad, not clearing the net on the datsyuk goal, out there for every even strength goal. Not that I put much stock in +/-, but Quincey has a better +/- then Suter's -4 tied for second worst in the league.

Maybe I'm late to the party, but i was talking to my brother tonight and we are confused. Is Brunner pronounced "brooner" or "Brunner" cause everyone seems to be pronouncing it differently when it seems like such an easy name to me to pronounce.

Mick was saying earlier he originally asked to be called Brunner... but has now asked them to pronounce it Brewner... I think... or maybe I got it reversed now. lol

Anyone else notice how good that 100 million dollar defenseman has been for Minnesota :lol:, he is just bad, not clearing the net on the datsyuk goal, out there for every even strength goal. Not that I put much stock in +/-, but Quincey has a better +/- then Suter's -4 tied for second worst in the league.

Give me Suter 100 out of 100 times over Quincey, Suter is elite why can't people just be happy for him? He didn't owe the Wings anything Suter decided to play for the Wild so be it.

Maybe I'm late to the party, but i was talking to my brother tonight and we are confused. Is Brunner pronounced "brooner" or "Brunner" cause everyone seems to be pronouncing it differently when it seems like such an easy name to me to pronounce.

It's pronounced: GOALSCORER

Mick was saying earlier he originally asked to be called Brunner... but has now asked them to pronounce it Brewner... I think... or maybe I got it reversed now. lol

haha i'll call him whatever he wants if he keeps putting the puck in the net lol, i just hate sounding like an unintelligent fan when talking about him so i'd like to know how he pronounces it haha

Guest The Axe

Honestly people, show some FCKNG RESPECT. Im embarrassed to be part of this LGW crew if you are going to cheer for injuries to our players. I dont care how bad they suck.