• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Wild 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Give me Suter 100 out of 100 times over Quincey, Suter is elite why can't people just be happy for him? He didn't owe the Wings anything Suter decided to play for the Wild so be it.

We aren't paying Quincey 100 million over 13 years...

I don't hate Suter, I just was never a fan of us going after him for the price he was going to fetch, I felt he benefited greatly playing with Weber, and with the Nashville system. Suter is good, but he's not 7.5 million good. And it's just kinda funny to me that the same people writing the Red Wings off so early this season, are the same people that wanted to go all out for Suter, and then refuse to acknowledge his slow start.

Guest irishock

One way or another, Cleary needs to go. I guess retirement is fine. I won't sugar coat it, i ******* hate Dan Cleary.

He's expiring this year and I don't think Holland would re-sign him, esp. when Bert and Sammy are already under contract for next season.

Guest The Axe

One way or another, Cleary needs to go. I guess retirement is fine. I won't sugar coat it, i ******* hate Dan Cleary.

This is fine. I hated Holmstrom. But I never wanted him to get injured.

That's fine. Cheering for him to be injured is stupid. He has a wife and daughter. They are hockey players to us, but a lot more to other people.

I will no longer publicly cheer for Dan Cleary's injuries. My bad dude. Knee jerk reaction... I hate seeing him in a Winged Wheel, but i guess that is overboard.

Guest The Axe

Hey Volunteer Energy - Drapes and Ozzy have been retired for over a season now, the ad was bad to begin with now it's just sad. Time to update guys.

More Bernstein?

Cheering Cleary's injury is beyond poor taste. The guy, regardless of how badly he may have played at times, has been a friggin' warrior for the Wings playing through a heck of a lot.

I'm late to the party due to a late dinner engagement, but it's nice to see the PP clicking, Brunner, Hank, and Pavs lighting the lamp, and some of the injured coming back.

How bad have the penalties been? Good calls, iffy calls, ticky-tack calls, or complete bovine fecal material?

I will no longer publicly cheer for Dan Cleary's injuries. My bad dude. Knee jerk reaction... I hate seeing him in a Winged Wheel, but i guess that is overboard.

Cleary has been good for us over the years, but right now, what we're seeing from him, id rather not see. Id rather see Nyquist at this point. Add more youth... more energy. It's what this team needs. Just look at the impact a guy like Helm has when he steps on the ice. It's not about hatred for a player to me... its about him being a stop gap at this point in his career for younger, talented players that need NHL ice time.

Cheering Cleary's injury is beyond poor taste. The guy, regardless of how badly he may have played at times, has been a friggin' warrior for the Wings playing through a heck of a lot.

I'm late to the party due to a late dinner engagement, but it's nice to see the PP clicking, Brunner, Hank, and Pavs lighting the lamp, and some of the injured coming back.

How bad have the penalties been? Good calls, iffy calls, ticky-tack calls, or complete bovine fecal material?

The penalties have been pretty weak IMO...

Half have been penalties, half ticky-tacky. Some missed and then others called seconds after.

Guest The Axe

No worries, bro. We are just a lot better as a group of fans, you included. Thats why the other teams fans are jealous and call us bandwagoners!!!

How have the penalties been? Let's just say that if this was a symphony, the refs have all wanted to be the percussion section.

They're setting the tempo.

Guest The Axe

I think we need more Pavel "i trus my eyes to doktor rahmani you shud too" Datsyuk commercials.

Bwa ha ha!! "Belle Tire!"