• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Wild 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Datsyuk had some sick assists tonight. Wow.

I think we'll be okay, guys. We're still looking for our post-Lidstrom identity, but I think we'll find it. We got a fourth line we're learning how to use. We'll file through our d-men and find our regulars and pairings. Maybe add another player to the mix later to complete the puzzle. Definitely feeling a little more comfortable now.

Huskins with 7 blocked shots tonight.

Finally, a guy on this team who's actually been taught by other coaches on how to block shots.

Babcock needs to instill this more in this team. We're always around dead last in the NHL in blocked shots.

Without his contributions we wouldn't have won the game against columbus. HIs passes were just as important as hitting the net.

4 games, 1 assist while playing over 18 minutes. That's weak. Although I am glad he helped us beat the friggin Blue jackets in overtime. Guy needs to start working and finding the back of the net.

Good game tonight. I hope Babcock keeps the top 2 lines together, they really seemed to gel even with Franzen playing like a ghost. PP was good, Bert and Helm brought alot of energy like I was hoping they would. Lets get a streak going now, beat Chicago on Sunday.

Get me a few games above .500 and I will start to relax. There is zero pattern yet. But, after tonight, there are absolutly zero excuses accepted.

I spelled absolutely wrong. But it looks so stupid, I think I'll leave it that way.

Edited by Marty Barry

Its like LGW took a prozac....the sky isnt falling around here...cloudy yesterday, bright and sunny today.

on a serious note i didnt see the game....can you please give me an unbiased assesment of cleary. The gdt was flaming him to hell and I just want to

know how he honestly did?

Its like LGW took a prozac....the sky isnt falling around here...cloudy yesterday, bright and sunny today.

on a serious note i didnt see the game....can you please give me an unbiased assesment of cleary. The gdt was flaming him to hell and I just want to

know how he honestly did?

Cleary = You either like him or don't. No one's mind will be changed on this. That's as unbiased as I can get. :)

Lets not get too far ahead Blackhawks right now are different tier than the Wild (even with their two additions), so the defense will have to be better and our PP needs to be clicking in order to have a chance.

I agree even though i never heard the Word Differenttier lol Chi will be tough

"kind of a sloppy pass by datsyuk there, it was not a clean pass.." -minny announcers on pavel's sick feed to bert.

You can't blame them for their ignorance. I remember the Russian 5 driving the Detroit announcers crazy with saucer passes and passes in front of Vernon until they got used to it. Minny just hasn't had that yet so they don't see the brilliance that we do.