• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

1/25 GDT : Wild 3 at Red Wings 5

Rate this topic

Nice to come home to a solid Wings win. Just saw highlights, wicked backhand pass by #13. It looked like Bert wanted to give Datz a kiss after his 2nd goal!

the amazing part about that saucer pass is that it hit the ice right before reaching bert's stick

Guest RedWingsDad

Most of all, we played with tenacity. That's what won us the game. Perhaps it was the better rest, or the pep talks, the return of helm/bert, or a combination of those, who knows - I do know we need to show up like that every night. It's clear we have the skill, just got to match it with effort.

Nice to come home to a solid Wings win. Just saw highlights, wicked backhand pass by #13. It looked like Bert wanted to give Datz a kiss after his 2nd goal!

Ya,.WTF! I work a 17 hour shift and they play like that! I like it, but honestly, now that we know that they can play this good, will they show up every game from now on? This team concerns me, but from the highlights, maybe they are getting better....at least for one game....baby steps.

Honestly the calls weren't bad ones. The threshold was low to blow the whistle but on the replays all the penalties were legit. Can't blame them for being consistent. We did a bad job adapting to the tone they set.

That place was really rocking last night! Definitely a fun game to attend, the lower bowl was spotty but the Upper Deck was absolutely packed, no open seats around us. What a difference Helm and Bertuzzi made, we looked like a whole different team

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

Smith is going to turn out to be better than Suter anyway, we need the cap room for him.

he's going to have to learn to play defense first.

I was really impressed on how well the team adapted to the returns of Bert and Helmer i expected a boost of energy but wow we woke up big time when we needed to now im hoping we carry the momentum into sunday and deliver a beating to the Hawks it will be tough but with a day off and them playing back to back we might catcha break

Edited by sjr2012

Yes because there was no evidence this season that a smoking was possible.

It's called having faith in your team, even throughout disparity. Look at leafs fans, as much as they get on my nerves with their "this year is the leafs year to win a cup" crap, there is something to be said about how loyal they are, and they always have faith in their team. Not to mention not many teams had a good start after the lockout, look at nyr, la, philly, washington, pittsburgh, vancouver... Sorry if I don't jump ship everytime an elite player retires...