• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
cusimano_brothers

Nail Yakupov Goal Celebration.

Rate this topic

I really have no issue with Yakupov or his celebrations; I simply don't care that much. What I do think, however, is that he just has one of those faces that you want to punch. I'm sure it's completely irrational of me to say so, but he reminds me of Joffrey from Game of Thrones.

All Yakupov did was put his arms in the air and wait for his teammates. Morris should get suspended and a good beat down from an Oiler goon the next time they play if he actually threw those punches at Whitney because of the goal and not because of something that transpired before it. Whitney obviously didn't want anything to do with a fight.

Look at all those Oilers jerseys. Ah, Phoenix...lol

Guest RedWingsDad

Pretty sure Whitney mouthed a F you or F off at 1:35... which is probably why he got punched in the head.

Edited by RedWingsDad

I wasn't trying to say his last celebration was 'excessive'. It was kind of weird though...kind of like sitting there saying 'come to me'.

Yeah I think it was a response to people getting pissed at his last celebration, as he skated away from his teammates.

Pretty sure Whitney mouthed a F you or F off at 1:35... which is probably why he got punched in the head.

Lol - If every player got punched everytime he told someone to F off, the refs would be pretty busy.

Something must have been up with Morris - maybe it was building all game, or maybe Whitney said something really bad. Who cares though, Morris comes off looking like a psychopath