• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
unsaddleddonald

How do we solve our PK issues?

Rate this topic

the biggest worry is that we have a coach in Renney who's job is to improve on last years farcical PP, well guess what Tom

it aint getting anybetter from my seat. Still i suppose you can only work with the tools you are given eh !

the biggest worry is that we have a coach in Renney who's job is to improve on last years farcical PP, well guess what Tom

it aint getting anybetter from my seat. Still i suppose you can only work with the tools you are given eh !

GIve him time, it isn't his fault when they have only had like 2 practices since the season started

arguing for or against Tootoo is pulling this thread off topic.

The question was how can we solve our PK issues?

My answer was replace the crappy PK'rs with good PK'rs: Helm, Miller, Eaves and a legit 4th line centre.

Than maybe you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place? I agreed with your post aside from when you said Tootoo brings nothing to this team. He is the reason the team has any energy at all

Helm, Eaves, Miller, Z, and Dats will have to do their part. Helm will be a difference maker for sure as he can take faceoffs whereas Eaves and Miller aren't so good with that. Cleary is done on the PK - like he can't skate to the point fast enough to pressure.

Cleary's only been on the ice for two PP goals against in around 17 minutes. Eaves has barely been used; probably not fully back in shape yet.