• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockey13Playa

Brad Stuart destroys Gabriel Landeskog

Rate this topic

Haha Brad get's smoked in that fight. Only time I might agree with the Sharks announcers but why is it everytime a big hit is delivered like that something like that happens?

Like it's a league standard now for someone to come after you if you lay out a big hit.

Edited by St. Michael (the Red Wing)

Haha Brad get's smoked in that fight. Only time I might agree with the Sharks announcers but why is it everytime a big hit is delivered like that something like that happens?

Like it's a league standard now for someone to come after you if you lay out a big hit.

I agree but at the same time... it is there captain and young star.. I can understand standing up for him... Probert and McCarty would have throttled anybody for laying out Yzerman like that....

Fighting after a clean hit is one of the only times I think guys should get 5, 2, and a 10.

I know it's a little different because he's the captain, but i'm so sick of guys getting jumped after clean hits. That's more of an attempt to take hitting out of the game than anything Bettman does.

Fighting after a clean hit is one of the only times I think guys should get 5, 2, and a 10.

I know it's a little different because he's the captain, but i'm so sick of guys getting jumped after clean hits. That's more of an attempt to take hitting out of the game than anything Bettman does.

Honestly, I have no problem with fights after clean hits. I understand why someone wouldn't want their star players getting hit with big hits, whether it was legal or not. If someone nailed Datsyuk with a clean hit, I'd want someone to step in and make others think twice about doing that.

As long as fighting is legal, so is fighting from clean hits. Then again, I also want the instigator removed, so I can see how you'd be even more upset if that were done.

Oh, and I forgot what a terrible fighter Stuart is.

Edited by GMRwings1983

The refs tossed a bunch of guys at the end before any "excitement" could happen too. Thanks Bettman!

esteef

Again?

What exactly is the penalty called? 10 minute misconduct for a future penalty?

Remember that Tom Cruise movie, "Minority Report"?

Edited by GMRwings1983

Again?

What exactly is the penalty called? 10 minute misconduct for a future penalty?

Remember that Tom Cruise movie, "Minority Report"?

They all got 2mins for Unsportsmanlike Conduct and 10 mins for "Misconduct" There were no fights at all just a lot of yapping and jersey grabbing and stuff. Weak s***.

esteef