• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Greatness=PavelDatsyuk

Patrick Marleau

Rate this topic

It ain't how you start but how you finish, eh? ;) I always liked Patty Marleau, but the Sharks will fade as they always do. Some small mean part of me will enjoy watching that, since Stuie left us to go home. Loved Stuart here, and wish he had stayed, but I understand his motivations and don't hold that against him at all.

Still, I will enjoy seeing our guys leave Marleau in the dust.

I'm afraid of the impact Larry Robinson is having on the Sharks, as new assistant coach. He's got them believing and put some serious jump into that team. Hopefully, the honeymoon will wear off before the first round. (I can see them as 2nd seed and us as 7th ).

I'm afraid of the impact Larry Robinson is having on the Sharks, as new assistant coach. He's got them believing and put some serious jump into that team. Hopefully, the honeymoon will wear off before the first round. (I can see them as 2nd seed and us as 7th ).

Why wouldn't the Wings have offer a job to Robinson? Was he available over the last off season when they were looking for another Asst? Sheesh...

Guest The Axe

Why wouldn't the Wings have offer a job to Robinson? Was he available over the last off season when they were looking for another Asst? Sheesh...

Ken Holland

I'll give him credit where it's due with 9 goals in the first 5 games, but a beat up injured Cansucks team is the best opponent they've faced so far. Their decline starts when the Hawks beat them 6-1 in February and then they lose 10 of 12 and Marleau has 3 pts in the 12 games. Wait for it....

You get these crazy stats when looking at such a small sample size. You can often find stretches of production like this, what makes it stick out is that it's the first few games of the year, rather than gettign burried in the middle.

It's a short season though, so this scoring streak will probably add up and impact his totals more than it otherwise would (I know....obvious), so his yearly stats may look really good even if this is just a one-off streak.

Guest The Axe

What do you mean, cause I was wondering the same as LeftWing?

I mean the same reason we didnt get Robinson is the same reason we didnt get Parise. Ken Holland.

Or are you just being facetious?

go ahead marleau.. get all the goals out of the way in the first couple weeks :P

Ya I don't mind him getting all his goals out of his sytem before we face them, as long as pavelski doesn't score I'll be happy. If he even tries Tootoo can change his mind for him :boxing:

Feb 9 '13PHX @ SJS 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0.0 26 20:38 50.00

Feb 5 '13CHI @ SJS 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 1 0.0 25 17:16 0.00

Feb 4 '13SJS @ ANA 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 4 0.0 28 20:53 33.33

Feb 2 '13NSH @ SJS 0 0 0 -1 2 0 0 1 0.0 30 19:13 100.00

Jan 31 '13EDM @ SJS 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 6 0.0 30 23:24 57.14

Patrick Kane, by comparison:

G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG S S% Shifts TOI FO%

Feb 10 '13CHI @ NSH 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 3 33.3 21 19:21

Feb 7 '13CHI @ PHX 2 1 3 1 0 2 0 3 66.7 22 21:42

Feb 5 '13CHI @ SJS* 2 0 2 1 0 0 0 4 50.0 23 18:23

Feb 2 '13CHI @ CGY 1 1 2 1 0 0 0 3 33.3 24 18:57

Feb 1 '13CHI @ VAN 1 0 1 1 0 0 0 2 50.0 24 21:12 0.00

Edited by T.Low

Patrick Kane? I wouldn't give two cents for Kane. Give me Mount Zetter.

Just sayin, the thread says Marleau's "hot", not the "best", and that kid is hotter than hot right now...Zetterberg's gone 5 games already without a goal, since you brought it up.

Here are some more fun facts while we're at it: Joe Thornton is on a bagel run just like Marleau: 0 0 0 in the last 5 gms. And Dan Cleary has more goals than Henrik Sedin. Keep it up, Danny boy!

Edited by T.Low