#1 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

http://www.torontosu...offer-to-subban

HEAR AND THERE

Available by trade: Phoenix defenceman Keith Yandle, he of the long-term contract ...

Discuss

"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#2 Euro_Twins

Euro_Twins

Healthy Scratch

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:43 PM

all this article states is one line saying he is available by trade. Credible source please stating phoenix wants to trade him

1619431_10152076754861235_68631640462286

#3 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:37 PM

Look, I didn't make this rumor, I just provided source and you can read SPECULATION in the title. If you are not happy please don't bother next time.
"Some guys dream about scoring goals, or making big saves... I swear to God I dream about kicking ass in a hockey fight - no other way to say it than I love to do it, its who I am"... Brian McGrattan

#4 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

http://www.ottawasun...struggling-team

"...The only impact blueliner available is Keith Yandle of the Phoenix Coyotes, who wouldn't mind shedding his $5.25 million salary. Because Yandle comes with a big price tag..."

#5 robb himself

robb himself

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

I would LOVE to get Yandle...I just dont know if I would want to give up what they would want in exchange...

be about it!

#6 Donohue75

Donohue75

Rookie

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:51 PM

I don't see any trades with Phoenix until this ownership mess is cleared up.  Quebec will want to have some players when the team relocates  

It's been a great honor for me to be a player for the Detroit Red Wings, to play for an Original Six franchise. I know I'm far from perfect, but I learned a lot.
Steve Yzerman

#7 frankgrimes

frankgrimes

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,050 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I don't see any trades with Phoenix until this ownership mess is cleared up.  Quebec will want to have some players when the team relocates  

Exactly whoever gets them, will want to buy a "full" roster with some good players so I doubt the Coyotes will make any major trades this year.

lidsretire2.jpg

Thank you so much perfect human being #5

Welcome to hockeytown Jonas aka Lundquist 2 Gustavsson!

Phase I: injury rattled roster Phase II: BABCOCK Phase III: Playoffs XXIII !

#8 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

Québec will take whatever is offered...

#9 Donohue75

Donohue75

Rookie

• Pip
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:08 PM

Québec will take whatever is offered...

Whoa, lets not go that far, I doubt they would take the leafs

It's been a great honor for me to be a player for the Detroit Red Wings, to play for an Original Six franchise. I know I'm far from perfect, but I learned a lot.
Steve Yzerman

#10 Dominator2005

Dominator2005

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,135 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:29 PM

I live in Qc so let me tell you that any team is more than welcome.

#11 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,252 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:53 AM

...again, this guy would be great in a Wings Uni. but Holland wouldn't trade Franzie or Filppula...I would hate to see Smith go, but I doubt Phoenix would take a Quincey package...How about Franzie/Quincey/Almqvist? I doubt it. They'd probablay want our 1st rounder knowing that the Wings are gonna struggle to make to playoffs if at all... Don'y know if I'd risk Seth Jones (extreme tanked season) or the chance at a Ryan Pulock for Yandle...

Laugh it up, delete it all, I'll be laughing when it happens! -4/17/14

Money on the board: $30.00 plus immunity.

Franzen = 1.00 PPG