• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hillbillywingsfan

1/27 Red Wings 1 @ Chicago Blackhawks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

Our special teams are the worst in the league so it's unfortunate most of our games so far have been played that way. Stop taking penalties, talk the refs into not giving us any more PPs and maybe we can win.

You always wonder which "Wings" will show up. I hope these Wings are just the warm-up act and the real Wings are still in the locker room taping their sticks. I also hope those Wings show up really soon.

The Harlem GlobeWings? Someone page the real deal!

For freak sake, the Wings look so disorganized out on the ice it is sickening. What happened to the skill the Wings possessed? Blaming it on the cap is crap.

I hate using this excuse as well, but injuries sure haven't helped much. Cant keep the same guys in the lineup so no chemistry is made.

I hate using this excuse as well, but injuries sure haven't helped much. Cant keep the same guys in the lineup so no chemistry is made.

The problem with the injury excuse is that when I see the GDT thread we have all the injuries but the other teams don't. Now why is that? We are made of glass I swear.