• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
hillbillywingsfan

1/27 Red Wings 1 @ Chicago Blackhawks 2 (OT)

Rate this topic

It's not as bad as you guys make it sound. They are riding a wave of confidence and got the tempo in their legs after playing yesterday. They're also at home.

Logically, they should get a bit tired as the game goes on and the Wings should then be able to take advantage. We'll see.

Reading these comments, I'm not quite so cross re: this not being a national broadcast dealy. Sounds like we didn't show up to play. Then again, this team seems to change gears every fifteen minutes or so. Been that way for a long while. Jekyll/Hyde bulls***.

I hate using this excuse as well, but injuries sure haven't helped much. Cant keep the same guys in the lineup so no chemistry is made.

That's no excuse as well. Play the system and chemistry should be no issue. Maybe I just think that because the Wings of the past the lines didn't matter. They could be shuffled all game long and people still did their part right, Players out there are making stupid mistakes way too often. Also our captain out there looks like he is skating in slow mo, hell Yzerman on one knee looked faster.