• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Helm: "Minor Setback", still out indefinitely, *merged*

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

Id rather have him take this year off if he isnt 100%. Hes too young to risk permanent injury.

Will be so, so glad to have Helm back in the lineup, but really hope they don't rush him or even come close to rushing him. Give him an extra week or so even after he is healed just to be sure. We will need him badly for the rest of the season.

Guest The Axe

I think this would be an excellent 2/3 of a third line. Tatar is just as tenacious as Helm is. He can be the scoring tough that Helm has lacked, and Helm can be the freight train that Tatar isn't.

Perhaps bump Tootoo up with them and send Cleary down with Emmerton and Miller?

Guest Playmaker

Personally, I'm just going with the assumption he will be out all season. I don't take it as a good sign when we're practically desperate to have a 3rd liner back in the lineup. He has good energy and all, but he'd be much more valuable if he could cash in on the scoring chances he has.

Personally, I'm just going with the assumption he will be out all season. I don't take it as a good sign when we're practically desperate to have a 3rd liner back in the lineup. He has good energy and all, but he'd be much more valuable if he could cash in on the scoring chances he has.

And your pessimism is based on what? There is still 7 weeks left in the season and all of the doctors have indicated that it is not a serious injury and he should start skating next week. There are too many Negative Nancies on this forum.