• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Tim.D

Helm: "Minor Setback", still out indefinitely, *merged*

Rate this topic

Man this sucks, if it's serious he should just shut it down for the year, he's too important for this to become something he battles his entire career. Back injuries are brutal though, they really just disappear and reappear all the time.

I hate thinking this but he may be a chronically injured player....it just seems like he cannot get and stay healthy. I don't like it....I don't like it at all...

Deadline deal could be looming if our "getting Helm back" doesn't turn out to be our deadline deal after all....

I hate thinking this but he may be a chronically injured player....it just seems like he cannot get and stay healthy. I don't like it....I don't like it at all...

Deadline deal could be looming if our "getting Helm back" doesn't turn out to be our deadline deal after all....

To be fair, he has been a healthy player. He has hit a streak of bad luck with three unrelated industry. Now if he is injured for the next two years, then you can call him chronically injured.

Not sure what happened, but he's back to "we have no idea when he's going to be back" status. Still a status-quo prognosis on Bertuzzi. He'd like to play this season, but doesn't know.

Wonderful.

Where did you hear this? Link?

Call it....Helm will be out the rest of the season and playoffs....why risk it? Kenny, do what you have to do, either go with this team or make a deal or a player or picks, whatever. Helm needs to just be done and come back 100% (hopefully) in September...

Hell, sign some NCAA UFA's as soon as you can....make some deals or don't...just stop trying to get Helm back when he isn't 100%! Bert and Sammy I could care less about coming back, but keep Helm out until he is 150% if you have too! This team will make the playoffs and that in and of itself will be a winning successful season considering the situation they started the season with and the injuries throughout...