• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Konnan511

Future Wings with International Experience.

Rate this topic

How many of those North American players do you see getting called up anytime soon. Actually, how many of those players you listed are North Americans?

Hell, I've been wondering if Callahan will ever get called up to play numerous games.

He's stepped up his offensive production recently. Next year, Callahan could be called up if the Wings want more toughness or Tootoo is out for any period of time.

Lol. The RW's own website has him listed at 156 pounds!

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/player.htm?id=8475714

BTW, for those throwing out igor, you realize that was almost 20 years ago now. he was considered small then.

I don't know about you but I'd trust the sites that deal with prospects and update regularly such as elite prospects, hockey's future (lists Calle @ 5'11" 170lbs) over the Red Wings site which probably hasn't updated his info since he was drafted.

He's stepped up his offensive production recently. Next year, Callahan could be called up if the Wings want more toughness or Tootoo is out for any period of time.

as long as he knocks off his knack for taking stupid penalties, then yes

Also, congrats on derailing the thread (not you) everyone. I'm excited about our prospect pool, I hope everyone is as well. We have speed, experience, size, and toughness coming through our ranks.

Edited by Konnan511