• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/29 GDT : Stars 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

From everything I have seen online though, Kindl is replacing Ericsson tonight. Not sure if Big Rig re-aggravated something... As far as I've seen though the lines are

Kronwall-Lashoff

Quincey-Smith (I cringe at this)

Huskins-Kindl

From everything I have seen online though, Kindl is replacing Ericsson tonight. Not sure if Big Rig re-aggravated something... As far as I've seen though the lines are

Kronwall-Lashoff

Quincey-Smith (I cringe at this)

Huskins-Kindl

Seen multiple sources already that Big Rig is back in tonight & Kindl in for Lashoff.

Can't link to them from work but two of the sources I've seen are Khan's, Helene's, & Kulfan's twitter feeds within the last 20 minutes or so.

Edited by ogreslayer

not to nitpick, but how can our team leaders in goals and assists be tied at 2, and Datsyuk has 6 points?

Pav's goals are extra special & they count for 2 points intead of 1? Or it could be that the assist leaders for the Wings are Pav, Hank, & Kronner with 4 each.

Pav's goals are extra special & they count for 2 points intead of 1? Or it could be that the assist leaders for the Wings are Pav, Hank, & Kronner with 4 each.

I was far too lazy to just look up the team's stats, but wouldn't it be nice if Pasha's goals did count for 2?

lehtonen played against the bj's last night. i will not miss him tonight. having a great season so far.

Thats what I was thinking too, He played great against us last tuesday. He is a great goalie, hope he isn't injured (I only wish that upon sharks and penguins)

Guest irishock

I've rarely seen Pavel score a useless goal in a 6-0 game or something, he always puts the puck in the net when it's needed.