• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/29 GDT : Stars 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Worth mentioning again. Detroit is the only team in the league without a first period goal.

Makes sense, all our 1st periods have been awful. This was maybe our best and that says it all.

Kronwall needs to move his feet instead of taking penalties.

Not sure why the Dallas player kept his visor on when they squared up.

Especially when he knew all the punches would be coming upward from below!

Dillon connected on a lot of those upper cuts and rocked Tootoo, but then Toots frikin refocussed instantly and kept it a fight. At 5'8, he's all balls and biceps!

Edited by T.Low

Loved the 2nd Tootoo fight.

I always wondered why more players don't fight like that. I always though being that in a hockey fight it is hard to land a head shot, and even if you do, it is easy for the player receiving the shot to simply turn his head causing you to punch his helmet and f*** up your hand, why wouldn't you go for the body?

Anyone that has even been in a real fight knows that rib and kidney shots hurt like a *****. Surprised we don't see more of these type of fights, especially from smalled cats like Tootoo.

And you know it was effective. because you could just see the cat Tootoo was hitting start wincing when he started getting punched to the armpit, ribs and kidneys, and he flipped out and started to retaliate in kind.

Especially when he knew all the punches would be coming upward from below!

Dillon connected on a lot of those upper cuts and rocked Tootoo, but then Toots frikin refocussed instantly and kept it a fight. At 5'8, he's all balls and biceps!

I thought a lot of the upper cuts went into Tootoo's chest, but I'll have to watch it again.

WOW customers that are pissed about missing the game, let WOW know how you feel. You can't call them because their phones go to a busy signal, but you can let them know on their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/thewowbuzz?filter=2

Who do I let know that gamecenter live has an apparent rolling blackout going on right now with about half the games? My game cut off with five minutes left. Luckily, the feed comes back on during commercials....

Loved the 2nd Tootoo fight.

I always wondered why more players don't fight like that. I always though being that in a hockey fight it is hard to land a head shot, and even if you do, it is easy for the player receiving the shot to simply turn his head causing you to punch his helmet and f*** up your hand, why wouldn't you go for the body?

Anyone that has even been in a real fight knows that rib and kidney shots hurt like a *****. Surprised we don't see more of these type of fights, especially from smalled cats like Tootoo.

And you know it was effective. because you could just see the cat Tootoo was hitting start wincing when he started getting punched to the armpit, ribs and kidneys, and he flipped out and started to retaliate in kind.

Probably has to do with padding. Although, there have been certain fighters in the past that have used body shots more than others.

Probably has to do with padding. Although, there have been certain fighters in the past that have used body shots more than others.

Thats the "***** in the armor" as it were though. Remember last game when Mule took a stick to the ribs and stright went down for like a whole minute? And that didn''t even look like that hard of a stick, just that it hit right in the ribs where there is no real padding.

Edit: WOW.... the curse filter here is completely out of hand apparantly. I assume you all are aware of the completely unoffensive phrase I was referring to though.

Edited by sleepwalker