• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/29 GDT : Stars 1 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Ice hockey is incredibly frustrating to watch at sometimes due to the regular incompetence of the multiple officials. If they were that bad on basic rulings in football they'd be slaughtered. Still, lets hope Berts alright and be thankful for the goal from Z

I really think the wings are jinxed. Goal posts, hot goalies, officiating, and multiple injuries. The hockey gods have not been with the wings so far. Eventually it has to change, but just ask the Leafs if it ever changes.

Haha yes, but basketball is probably worse

I don't know the NHL has some really dumb rules, kick a puck in, no goal. Kick a puck in the crease and it goes off your stick, good goal. The whole purpose is to eliminate injury so why is kicking the puck in the crease ok? The NBA has some crazy rules, but I can't think of any that directly contradict the purpose for the rule in the first place.

I don't know the NHL has some really dumb rules, kick a puck in, no goal. Kick a puck in the crease and it goes off your stick, good goal. The whole purpose is to eliminate injury so why is kicking the puck in the crease ok? The NBA has some crazy rules, but I can't think of any that directly contradict the purpose for the rule in the first place.

Lebron James' "Crab Dribble" aka as superstar traveling