• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Hockey13Playa

Hockey13Playa

Here's my card.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Hey everybody. I have a question regarding some tickets... Hopefully this can be answered fast and without too much debate.

I purchased 4 excellent tickets from a friend whom received them from a friend (who is a season ticket holder) for Friday's 4th home game of the season vs the Blues. My question is this. On the tickets it says "Preseason Game #4" Date, Time, Opponent TBD". These tickets are face valued at $125.00 (There are 4 of them). I got all 4 for $150.00. What concerns me is the "preseason". Is this because of the lockout and they were printed before hand...? This is home game 4, but I would hate to lose $150.00. If anyone would like a picture I can add a picture to this post. Just wanted some reassurance that these are actual SEASON tickets and good for fridays game since they are dateless...

Thanks for all the help to whomever chimes in! :)

Edited by Hockey13Playa, 29 January 2013 - 05:45 PM.

Posted Image

#2 IILeiBlazeII

IILeiBlazeII

Top-Tier Double Backup

• Pip
  • 130 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:58 PM

Yeah, all the preseason games were pre-printed and Olympia Entertainment is lazy and sucks ™. You got the right tickets (my folks are season ticket holders, so that's how I know).

Edited by IILeiBlazeII, 29 January 2013 - 09:59 PM.

Maybe each of my fingers is an undulating shrimp! It's a world of possibilities.

#3 Dirty Dangle

Dirty Dangle

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:03 PM

Straight from the DRW.

http://redwings.nhl....ge.htm?id=85419

#4 Hockey13Playa

Hockey13Playa

Here's my card.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,413 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Cool! Thank you both!! I appreciate the info!

Posted Image

#5 rrasco

rrasco

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,022 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:32 PM

I just seen the ticket identification thing on the DRW site and came to post it.

Kronwalled.net - Keep Yer Head up Kid

MONEY ON THE BOARD: $10/Kronwalling (1), $1/goal by: Nyquist, Tatar, Jurco, Sheahan, disney.com (1), Andersson, Dekeyser, Pulkinnen, Ouellet, or Sproul.  2X MULTIPLIER: disney.com.  CONSOLATION PRIZE: $5/goal by: Datsyuk (3), $3/goal by: Z (1). MOTB TOTAL: $30