• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

1/29 Around the NHL GDT

Rate this topic

Are you kidding me with the graphic header? It's hilarious yet repugnant at the same time. Can't stop laughing. I don't know if it's a picks thread but here are my winners:

Boston

Buffalo

NYR

Montreal

Caps

Penis,er, Pens

FloRida

Minny

DETROIT!!!

Forgot, SJS

Edited by Marty Barry

Games already underway but here's my picks for the night. Center Ice is acting up so i'll be watching Pittsburgh New York Islanders..

New Jersey

Buffalo

Flyers

RED WINGS

Jets

Capitals

Islanders

Panthers

Wild

Ducks

Vanek with the assist.. he's looking pretty awesome in the early stages of this season.

Not surprising given their defense.

I haven't been following them that closely but they never really got anyone to replace the loss of Pronger or Carle did they?

Kurtis Foster if that even counts. Philly about did what we did in replacing their two top defensemen.

Seems like the Wild are already getting their money's worth out of Parise.

Suter, not so much.

quincey for suter, straight up. make it happen kenny!!

kidding(obviously)....

did anyone see the bruins/devils shootout though? seguin scored, a fan threw something across the ice and even though it didn't effect the shootout, refs made him shoot again so he scored an even nicer goal.... haha love that kid, he's good.

I doubt that, we have more defensive depth albeit no stars, but we definitely have better D than philly

It's similar in reference to how they addressed their defensive losses, they lost Pronger Carle, replaced them with Schenn Foster which both are a downgrade.

We lost Lidstrom Stuart and replaced them with Quincey Colaiacovo, both are also a downgrade.

I do agree that overall our defense is better, but neither team replaced their top D with other top D players.

It's similar in reference to how they addressed their defensive losses, they lost Pronger Carle, replaced them with Schenn Foster which both are a downgrade.

We lost Lidstrom Stuart and replaced them with Quincey Colaiacovo, both are also a downgrade.

I do agree that overall our defense is better, but neither team replaced their top D with other top D players.

Lashoff looks very promising, while Smith is promosing but seems to have some jitters. Our problem is there is NO ONE to replace Lidstrom, and not very many quality d-men out there so we did what we could given what we had