• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johnz96

Zetterberg's Great But...

Rate this topic

Guest The Axe

The average difference is 34 seconds, or one shift. And it has decline over time.[/quote

Are we all in agreement with this?

34 seconds x 75 games = about 40 minutes. 40 minutes = 2 games. These guys are point a game guys, so Z gets 2 more points a year from extra ice time. 30 points over 15 year career. Woohoo. Babcock is clearly showing favoritism and trying to keep Dats out of the HOF.

Gentlemen, it is true that Hank has a teensyweensey bit of extra time during the regular season and a bit more during the playoffs.

Please note, however, that Hank is not now as he always was. He used to be clean-shaven during the regular season and only grow a beard for the playoffs. Now he wears a beard year-round.

Had he had a beard full-time during the length of his career, his ice time would be higher during the regular season also. Also, it was during his unbearded days that he had trouble with his wrist and back that kept him from playing. (He also was single when he had wrist and back troubles, but I'm sure that's a coincidence and it's actually the lack of the beard that had hindered him.)

Quite simply, the more facial hair Z sprouts, the greater his ice time.

This makes perfect sense. I can't believe I never thought of it before now!

Youre talking about the hot ass chick with the pink hat, 500 dollar boots, tight ass red wings shirt over her fake DD's, tight ass 300 dollar jeans, drinking a glass of wine and blabbering on about wanting some bullsht pair of sunglasses her rich ass boyfriend is going to have to buy her with his dad's money. I know who you are talking about. In telling you that you need to start liking these chicks. The worlds a better place with them in it.

Yes. Just stop. Easier to smile and be nice to everyone. These people mean you no harm.

I'm nice, and this doesn't keep me up at night. You like them, that's cool.

Youre talking about the hot ass chick with the pink hat, 500 dollar boots, tight ass red wings shirt over her fake DD's, tight ass 300 dollar jeans, drinking a glass of wine and blabbering on about wanting some bullsht pair of sunglasses her rich ass boyfriend is going to have to buy her with his dad's money. I know who you are talking about. In telling you that you need to start liking these chicks. The worlds a better place with them in it.

Yes. Just stop. Easier to smile and be nice to everyone. These people mean you no harm.

no, that's not exactly a puck bunny. puck bunnies simply chase hockey players. urban dictionary can help me explain this a bit; they don't normally have boyfriends, they just simply try to screw around with every hockey player they can get their hands on.

2. puck bunny 345 up, 91 down
A female, typically in her late teens to early 30s (but it can go lower) who attends hockey games, not to see a well fought game, or to see 2 goons duke it out, but just to look at the studly hockey players in the hoping that one night they'll roll over and see them in their bed, or in his bed, and has little or no interest in the sport or the score, and when a hockey player is brought up in coversation, will commonly use the words "tight, cute, sexy, ass, arms, shoulders" at any point in 1 sentence.
Cant stand 'em puck bunnies

Haven't read the thread (yet).

Gretzky <3 Zetterberg

My favorite player over the last 10 years has been [Henrik] Zetterberg. I think Zetterberg is the best player in the game [at his age]. He's been so physically beat up from the Stanley Cup Playoffs, Olympics, all that goes with that, but he's just very special. I think he's the best Swedish player they've ever put into the National Hockey League, and there has been a lot of great ones, from [borje] Salming to [Nicklas] Lidstrom.

I'm assuming I'm only about the 27th person to report this here.

Edited by Dabura

Guest The Axe

OMG, it IS a conspiracy!!! He is gretzkey's favourite player in the last 10 years, and in his opinion, the best SWEDISH player to ever join the league

Does Wayne think Lidstrom is Denmarkian or something?

Guest The Axe

Please refer to the Kanye picture above...

Now Lidstrom is great and all, and I'ma let you have your retirement in a minute, but Zetterberg is the best Swede of all time, OF ALL TIME

Ha! Well done.

Denmarkian LMFAO. thats great.

what is this thread still doing here..

Making me hungry for pastries.

I don't know. It seems to me like with all the hand-wringing we're doing over not replacing Lids/Stu and all of the injury threads, it's just plain nice to chat about the good things we have going for us.

With Z and Pasha leading the way, anything's at least possible. Maybe when we get all of the medical issues taken care of, we can see how this team really looks. Until then, at least we have Z and Pasha.

<knock wood>

Guest RedWingsDad

*** fish alert

Two things.

1. South Park sucks. I'm proud I had to use google to figure out what '*** fish' means.

2. I got the original joke, but used it as a spring board to drop a totally rad M.C. Hammer reference. So sir, I believe it is you who is the '*** fish' in this exchange. Good day!

Does Wayne think Lidstrom is Denmarkian or something?

I'm pretty sure Gretzky said that lidstrom is a great player when he said he still thinks Z is the best swede to play the game. I think Z is underrated personally.. Not just by wings fans but in a full league perspective.

Edited by amato

They are both great players but they have different playing styles. Zetterburg shoots the puck at every opportunity. In fact he is often one of the league leaders in shots on goal. Dats is more of a play maker and passes alot he also has magic hands.

They comlpiment each other which is why they are so good together.

Guest Johnz96

I keep imagining that the OP will tell us all that Beyonce had the best video of all time.

I'm not that stupid. Every one knows that Bieber does

This thread is fail.

Wasn't there this thing a while ago where people would make a thread about a player, and the said player starts playing better?

If so maybe this thread has a deeper meaning :lol:

Either way Zetterberg is an amazing player, boosted into the top 6 in scoring, while being one of the best defensive players in the game. Z is so underrated.