• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
kipwinger

O'Reilly Trade Rumor

Rate this topic

you are not really silly enough to judge any player on 7 games are you? Didn't Smith have a great little 8 game streak last year as well? The question with tatar is can he do it over 80 games? i don't think he can or will. Untill he plays a full season or 2, we will not know. I have said on many different threads, PLAY NYQUIST and Tatar so we do know. When it is all said and done, I beleive they will settle in as 40 point per year players. 18-20 goals and 20 or so assists every year. Horrible, no. Stars? No.

I agree. It is the type of move we need, but we will not make.

This team needs a quality top4 dman wayyyy before they need Ryan O'Reilly.

If he's going anywhere, he's going East. The Avs don't want to see him several times a year. Toronto has been rumored to be making a strong play for him, and Philly butted into the talks recently. The Rangers have also entered the discussion. Ottawa doesn't seem interested in mortgaging their future on a guy with one season of 50+ points. Not to mention that, unless no one remembers, the Avs hate us. There's no way they'd trade us one of their best players unless Datsyuk AND Zetterberg are involved. Toronto, Philly, and New York are the three most likely. Toronto because they flat-out need him and Philly and New York because Holmgren and Sather have compulsive needs to make big deals for big-name players to satisfy their even bigger egos. I am also of the opinion that both Sather and Holmgren are extremely media-driven.

Edited by DetroitRedWings1993

you are not really silly enough to judge any player on 7 games are you? Didn't Smith have a great little 8 game streak last year as well? The question with tatar is can he do it over 80 games? i don't think he can or will. Untill he plays a full season or 2, we will not know. I have said on many different threads, PLAY NYQUIST and Tatar so we do know. When it is all said and done, I beleive they will settle in as 40 point per year players. 18-20 goals and 20 or so assists every year. Horrible, no. Stars? No.

I agree. It is the type of move we need, but we will not make.

You're right cleary is playing sooooo much better than Tatar, keep him in the top 6 cause Tatar has only played 7 games, I think you have a couple screws loose sometimes