• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/1 GDT : Blues 3 at Red Wings 5 (Z with Hat Trick)

Rate this topic

Does any one know what the deal is with the game apparently only being viewable on the NHL Network?

I live in Canada and was going to order NHL Centre Ice today since my cable provider was offering a free preview of CI until the end of January. Does any one know if the game will be available on CI?

Does any one know what the deal is with the game apparently only being viewable on the NHL Network?

I live in Canada and was going to order NHL Centre Ice today since my cable provider was offering a free preview of CI until the end of January. Does any one know if the game will be available on CI?

It's on NHLN-US, so you should get it on CI in Canada

it's always on gcl.... it is not like fox sports where it carries some games... I can watch every game that plays every night

Huh? NHL Network, NBC-SN and local games are always blacked out in game center live. If you mean the ability to change between home/away broadcastings, yeah, that's always there. I was just saying that isn't help to him, considering the fact that this game will be blacked on via GCL. The Blues won't be that tired. They played Columbus last night and had Elliott in net, Halak most likely to start against us. They took a 3-0 lead in the first and could cruise control through-out the rest of the game. Obviously they'll be "more tired than the red wings" but I honestly don't think by that much. It'll be a good fought game, Blues know the Wings want redemption, and they'll try to stop it. Like Babcock said, as long as we don't gift them 4 goals, we should be alright.

Guest RedWingsDad

Tootoo is due, gonna get a hat-trick out of the blue, gonna knock the opposition down a notch or two. Word to your motha.

It's on NHLN-US, so you should get it on CI in Canada

Thanks, I appreciate it.

OK, here's another question then. Say I choose to get NHL GameCentre Live so that I can watch on my laptop or on the tv. The fact that I am in canada, will the Wings game still be blacked out since it's on the NHL Network? Or does NHLN-US only affect american users?

I'd prefer NHL GC Live compared to Centre Ice because of its use on multiple devices and you can also choose which broadcast to hear...I hate listening to the away broadcast teams during Wings games

Edited by mmamolo

Huh? NHL Network, NBC-SN and local games are always blacked out in game center live. If you mean the ability to change between home/away broadcastings, yeah, that's always there. I was just saying that isn't help to him, considering the fact that this game will be blacked on via GCL. The Blues won't be that tired. They played Columbus last night and had Elliott in net, Halak most likely to start against us. They took a 3-0 lead in the first and could cruise control through-out the rest of the game. Obviously they'll be "more tired than the red wings" but I honestly don't think by that much. It'll be a good fought game, Blues know the Wings want redemption, and they'll try to stop it. Like Babcock said, as long as we don't gift them 4 goals, we should be alright.

not blacked out for me (not that i couldn't get around it anyways) I always have it on the watch screen early on and put my computer to sleep so when i turn it on the game starts from the beginning, every time it is blacked out it tells me right away it doesn't wait for the game to start. Maybe living in windsor does have advantages :P

not blacked out for me (not that i couldn't get around it anyways) I always have it on the watch screen early on and put my computer to sleep so when i turn it on the game starts from the beginning, every time it is blacked out it tells me right away it doesn't wait for the game to start. Maybe living in windsor does have advantages :P

Do you have NHL Game Centre Live? Is the game not blacked out for you?

Thanks, I appreciate it.

OK, here's another question then. Say I choose to get NHL GameCentre Live so that I can watch on my laptop or on the tv. The fact that I am in canada, will the Wings game still be blacked out since it's on the NHL Network? Or does NHLN-US only affect american users?

I'd prefer NHL GC Live compared to Centre Ice because of its use on multiple devices and you can also choose which broadcast to hear...I hate listening to the away broadcast teams during Wings games

Do you have NHL Game Centre Live? Is the game not blacked out for you?

Nope the game is not blacked out for me, I think 1 or 2 have been blacked out, but it is simple to fix that. I just plug my latop into my tv via HDMI and the feed is great quality, so I can't complain

Dude... the whole thing about you living in Ontario just flew right over my head. haha, i was like THERE IS NO FRICKIN WAY YOU ARE WATCHING THAT SIR. I'm not tech savvy enough to get blacked out games to play on my xbox or laptop :[ I mucho prefer on the xbox though

Dude... the whole thing about you living in Ontario just flew right over my head. haha, i was like THERE IS NO FRICKIN WAY YOU ARE WATCHING THAT SIR. I'm not tech savvy enough to get blacked out games to play on my xbox or laptop :[ I mucho prefer on the xbox though

I haven't tried it on the xbox cause I don't want to pay for xbox live, also My laptop is better than my xbox is lol

I haven't tried it on the xbox cause I don't want to pay for xbox live, also My laptop is better than my xbox is lol

I simply use xbox because it is connected to my tv, so louder + bigger screen :P you need to have gold in order to use gamecenter? I thought it was strictly just online gaming that gold required. You can get online and whatnot on a free account :o

I simply use xbox because it is connected to my tv, so louder + bigger screen :P you need to have gold in order to use gamecenter? I thought it was strictly just online gaming that gold required. You can get online and whatnot on a free account :o

Nope, I tried using the internet, netflix and others, without gold it doesn't work. Also hooking my laptop up via HDMI to my tv gives me the same loudness, screen size etc... that cable or satellite would

Nope, I tried using the internet, netflix and others, without gold it doesn't work. Also hooking my laptop up via HDMI to my tv gives me the same loudness, screen size etc... that cable or satellite would

I do this sometimes... any tips on getting sound from the TV... only comes out computers speakers

Oh ya I forgot...someone mentioned a Tootoo hatrick...I'd like to see Tootoo with a Gordie Howe hatrick. :nhl_crach:

Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

I do this sometimes... any tips on getting sound from the TV... only comes out computers speakers

Oh ya I forgot...someone mentioned a Tootoo hatrick...I'd like to see Tootoo with a Gordie Howe hatrick. :nhl_crach:

Open your sound settings on your computer and chose HDMI as your output (versus your speakers). Took me a long time to figure that one out haha. If you have windows, it should be something like Control Panel > Hardware/Sound >Sound. You might have to set the HDMI output as "Default," but you can change it right back when you unplug from the Tv