• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/1 GDT : Blues 3 at Red Wings 5 (Z with Hat Trick)

Rate this topic

We're a better team. They play harder. If we come out and outwork them and play their style we can not only win but win easily. But that's the Blues style-play on that edge between rough and dirty and just pound the other team into submission. And in the regular season teams are more prone to say screw it, and look towards the next game. It'll depend on how we want to play them. We can win, if we really want to.

I guess Mediacom is a College Hockey fan because thats the only sporting event on tonight. Any chance someone could PM me a decent stream for the game, Ive had really bad luck with streams lagging.

5-3 Wings

Apparently Big Rig put Z's balls in his mouth:

@DetroitRedWings: #RedWings defenseman Jonathan Ericsson takes a bite of Henrik Zetterberg's new treat, http://t.co/uAwWuTbo

Ok I think it's best if I stop now.

I guess Snowballing is the new thing for the Wings... More power to um lol

Is Lashoff really not going to play? I think he deserves to stay up and play, he's been doing a really good job. Am i missing something?

Anyway love to see a win but i'm not going ot hold my breath. Hopefully they can score in the 1st period for the first time this year then go on with it from there.

Haven't really thought of the blues as a "rivalry" since pronger. One more drubbing like that last one and there may be a change. I want another big rival along the line of Wings vs. Avs but it just doesn't feel like one right now. I don't know if we are good enough to have one. But, I will always root for my boys. Wings 4, blues 2. LGW!!!

This is going to be a huge statement game on whether the Wings can keep up with one of the top teams of the moment. Here's to a much better game than the season opener!

Red Wings 3 (Franzen, Datsyuk, Brunner)

Blues 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!