• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/1 GDT : Blues 3 at Red Wings 5 (Z with Hat Trick)

Rate this topic

Good start for the Wings... great to see Hank flying out there!

- I thought Filpulla looked off that period

- Kronwall, so far, has been a little disappointing this season... he is not doing good enough at manning the powerplay unit and he is rushing too many passes. I know he is going to get better with more games.

- I don't like how Babcock played the 2nd unit longer than the 1st unit on some of the powerplays... our top unit needs to be out more then that 2nd unit. Also I want Cleary off of that unit... what the hell has he done this year to deserve powerplay time?! Why not Eaves?

HOpefully the boys pick it up in the 2nd and the refs throw their lame ass whistles away.

Did I just see Franzen work to bury the puck in the boards with about 12 seconds left when we're in the offensive zone? That had to be the hockey equivalent of "taking a knee to end the half".

Great start. Not so great end. Like the most recent Transformers movie.

Did I just see Franzen work to bury the puck in the boards with about 12 seconds left when we're in the offensive zone? That had to be the hockey equivalent of "taking a knee to end the half".

Great start. Not so great end. Like the most recent Transformers movie.

Movies that feature Rosie sexy dressed can't fail even if the fight effects are way toooooo fast paced :-)

Good start for the Wings... great to see Hank flying out there!

- I thought Filpulla looked off that period

- Kronwall, so far, has been a little disappointing this season... he is not doing good enough at manning the powerplay unit and he is rushing too many passes. I know he is going to get better with more games.

- I don't like how Babcock played the 2nd unit longer than the 1st unit on some of the powerplays... our top unit needs to be out more then that 2nd unit. Also I want Cleary off of that unit... what the hell has he done this year to deserve powerplay time?! Why not Eaves?

HOpefully the boys pick it up in the 2nd and the refs throw their lame ass whistles away.

cleary is a good net front and he can hit tips real good. that's exactly why he's out there