• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/1 GDT : Blues 3 at Red Wings 5 (Z with Hat Trick)

Rate this topic

I love when Franzen hits. And tries. Time to get our heads out of our asses and take this game over.

So basically, you never love?

Tough to accept isn't it and we all know how they did it.............

By getting rid of old men who don't offer anything to the team?

So basically, you never love?

By getting rid of old men who don't offer anything to the team?

By finding the right mix between skill and toughness and ship out players who aren't willing to buy into the system or for whatever reason simple can't.

kronwall sucks

Well this is exactly what some people (including me) mentioned pre-season, he is a great second pairing defenseman but not a #1 without the perfect human.

Edited by frankgrimes

you guys kill me sometimes. complaining about the bottom 6 when the key element helmer is missing. switches everything. helmer back puts elements back in place.

Yeah Helm is missing so what? Bottom 6 still needs to step it up. What happens if Helm goes out long term? Bottom 6 has to score with or without Helm. And it's not like Helm is a finisher anyways. No Helm in the bottom six hurts yes but they still gotta figure out a way to get it going offensively with or without him. Yes he's a huge part of our team but still. We are suppose to have depth at the forward position. I've yet to seen it this season. Season is still young mind you...

If we don't have guys in the minors who can offer more than Cleary or Emmerton, than we have the worst farm team in hockey.

A few players need to be called up for the next game. We don't have time to wait. It's a short season.

Anderson for Emmertons and Nyquist for Cleary would be a fantastic start.