• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/1 GDT : Blues 3 at Red Wings 5 (Z with Hat Trick)

Rate this topic

I wonder how long Babcock is going to keep these powerplay units before he realizes that they are not working.... Kindl has been horrible on the powerplay, and Cleary has no place out there. I cannot wait until White comes back so that we can have White and Smith back there on the point. Also I would like to see Eaves take Cleary's place on the powerplay because he has some skill and a good shot.

Out where?

Cleary looks like the guy in all those Pink Floyd songs. The one referred to as "he".

Edited by GMRwings1983

Only 1 goal and a hit post away from bring tied with one o the best teams in hockey.

I'm happy with each of our players try are doing great staying with this powerhouse blues team. I'm sure our powerplay will get it going, almost got the puck in their zone on the last PP

its this kind of rational thinking that will get you exiled from lgw!

I would go:

Zeterberg- Datsyuk- Bertuzzi

Brunner- Kronwall

AND

Eaves- Filpulla- Franzen

White- Smith (when White is back next week)

I think that moving Bert up to the top unit will create more room for Pavs and Hank and Franzen with Fil will provide a shooter out there. I think this will balance things out more which is what the powerplay needs.

I have to confess that this is the first season in a very long time that I get this excited for every goal and near goal. I think my red wing eliteism is slowly wearing away and I kinda like it. Its actually fun having every shift of every game mean something, instead of waiting till the 2nd round of plYoffs till I really get invested and fanatical...i for one am enjoying the ride thus far and yes the frustration sucks bit its all part of it.