• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/1 GDT : Blues 3 at Red Wings 5 (Z with Hat Trick)

Rate this topic

Nice to win but seriously that phantom 5minute call was just stupid, referees should be held more accountable. Don't want to see games decided in such a fashion one way or the other.

Yea, Backes won't be getting suspended or anything extra. He's the Blues best player though, so the breaks really went our way. It could be argued I'm sure that it was a late hit/player in vulnerable position, but I thought it was fine as per the replay.

Good win. The Blues looked tired in the first half of the 3rd period. They would have lost regardless of the penalty. It just finished them off.

And I feel sorry for anyone who had to listen to the Blues feed. Bernie Federko is a piece of s*** and it's a disgrace that an overrated retard like him is in the HOF, while Dave Andreychuk and some others aren't.

Nice to win but seriously that phantom 5minute call was just stupid, referees should be held more accountable. Don't want to see games decided in such a fashion one way or the other.

ya that call was terrible. if anything 2 mins for charging. he looked like he wanted to break Huskins' ribs. never the less, crap call.

Good win. The Blues looked tired in the first half of the 3rd period. They would have lost regardless of the penalty. It just finished them off.

And I feel sorry for anyone who had to listen to the Blues feed. Bernie Federko is a piece of s*** and it's a disgrace that an overrated retard like him is in the HOF, while Dave Andreychuk and some others aren't.

They seems to have more energy and they seemed that everything was going their way. I also feel they would have won without that penalty.

Zetterberg

3 goals, 2 assists, +3 rating, 1 PP goal, 1 SH goal, 8 shots, 9 to 6 on faceoffs = BEASTLY game.

And a video of Z fighting for his hat trick goal should be replaying in the Wings dressing room for the rest of the year. That's how you battle to seal a win.

Wow...that is one heck of a line. Best empty netter ive seen too, beautiful.

I think the kid that got Z's stick nearly ran her over or kicked/pushed her almost knocking her over the railing. Maybe?

Thanks for the fries, Z! That last one was the greatest. Highlight reel for sure!

arbys-curley-fries.jpg

Threw a shoulder into her back while he was trying to get out of dodge with that stick. He bumped her 2 or 3 times and she almost spilled her drink lol

Refs must have realized that the Wings PP needed anything that it could in that 5 min major call.

I think they called it on purpose thinking the Wings would never score on their Power Play, giving St Louis a better chance to win.

They seems to have more energy and they seemed that everything was going their way. I also feel they would have won without that penalty.

Yep. Wings tied the game up and were taking it to the Blues. Then the penalty came. Whole game was terribly officiated. That call just cemented it.

Yea, Backes won't be getting suspended or anything extra. He's the Blues best player though, so the breaks really went our way. It could be argued I'm sure that it was a late hit/player in vulnerable position, but I thought it was fine as per the replay.

After watching the replay, it seems Backes may hit Huskins chin. Difficult to see from behind but his head is shaking like hell.

Zetterberg

3 goals, 2 assists, +3 rating, 1 PP goal, 1 SH goal, 8 shots, 9 to 6 on faceoffs = BEASTLY game.

And a video of Z fighting for his hat trick goal should be replaying in the Wings dressing room for the rest of the year. That's how you battle to seal a win.

If he can do that against St Louis, ...