• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
StormJH1

Gustavsson's Lingering Groin

Rate this topic

I don't know...I'd hate to throw Petr in there just yet. I'm sure he would relish the challenge but... hate to ruin his confidence if it doesn't go well. Then again, I'm not sure that Petr is that kind of person that wouldn't just bounce right back and shrug it off..

But if he got rocked in a game at nhl level don't you think that would moreso motivate him to fix the aspects of his game that weren't nhl ready and give him a better idea of what they were?

Put in McCollum or Mrazek, its time. Remember when the Caps were forced to call up Holtby a couple seasons back? He was 17-10-2 in the AHL, then went 10-2-2 when called up to the NHL. Sometimes the big league brings out the best in the kids.

Mrazek called up to the wings.. Could end up starting a game. But also, this is a better sign than I've seen yet....

"@DetroitRedWings: Gustavsson, Samuelsson, Mursak and Colaiacovo all skated and did drills before practice this morning. http://t.co/0KZsuT5j"

(Via DRW twitter)

That is a good sign,but I sincerely doubt they will be ready to go this week, here's to hoping though!

That is a good sign,but I sincerely doubt they will be ready to go this week, here's to hoping though!

They're going to have to do something soon before Howard ends up starting the first 20 games in a row. The man is gonna need a break at some point before we gas him going into the post season.