• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwingsindiana

Wings need a PP QB?

Rate this topic

I remember when a couple of years ago when Cleary was one of the most popular players on the team. While I agree he should not be on the PP, he sure as hell deserves to be in the lineup. So many legendary playoff moments with Dan screw the "what have you done for me lately" crowd.

I remember when a couple of years ago when Cleary was one of the most popular players on the team. While I agree he should not be on the PP, he sure as hell deserves to be in the lineup. So many legendary playoff moments with Dan screw the "what have you done for me lately" crowd.

Unfortunately when even the coaches say the best players play, there has to be someone you can make a case for thats been better the cleary. If thats not the case, wings need a better bottom 6. It's a "what have you done for me lately" expectation, because if there wasn't one, i then ask where the hell did drapes go?!?!

Same thing with Emmerton.

Do we not have anyone in the minors who can play center better than Emmerton? If not, we're in deep trouble for the future.

Sheahan. And in place of Cleary we have Nyquist. Our PP QB as stated earlier in the thread is White, whom is quite capable so there's no need to go get anyone.

When healthy, 1st PP stays as is. 2nd PP:

Nyquist/Eaves-Flip-Tuzzi

White-Ericsson(big shot and responsible defensively to not give up shorties)