• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

Well, let's see what this team is made of. Had a great game against one of the top teams in the league last night, can't take the night off against a celler dweller. If they have a solid effort & STAY OUT OF THE BOX, we should get the 2. I think Bert will have a big night :-)

2 for 22 2-night. I am waiting for Eaves to produce, too, so I can use the Eavesy-smilie. :w00t:

Glad Jimmy is OK, I hear that sort of thing doesn't feel too good, so he really took one for the team. :confused:

Wings will win, Z has put on his Captain Courageous hat and will lead us to victory. Go, Wings!!!

I'm still confused I missed when he got "injured" can someone refer me to a time in the period it happened?

Thanks for doing the GDT for us. You do excellent work. It's a hoot to be able to come here and get that pertinent info for each game, especially in such asthetic fashion. It truely is part of my great game day experience.

As Lids was a worhy successor to Yzerman for the Captaincy, and Z after him, you, sir, have done Aflac proud. :clap:

GO Wings! Keep the momentum rollin.

Just got my tickets for the game- it will be a sell-out or close to it. Unfortunately, I will be sitting where CBJ attacks twice. Good to see the Wings in person again after I missed out on the first game in Columbus.

Way to Represent! :clap:

Hey Neighbor, lets get a bunch of us Vancouver area Wings fans together and go see the Griffins when they come to Abbotsford! (But that's another thread...)

Buddy I'm down! Especially for one of those $1 or is (2)? Hotdog and Beer nights they always advertise. Im in coquitlam though so its a bit of a hike

Winning this one would be pretty huge as far as the early season goes. Would really show we've turned around after the rough start.

I'll be the pessimist though and say we get 'only' 1 point, after an OT loss, 3-2.

Buddy I'm down! Especially for one of those $1 or is (2)? Hotdog and Beer nights they always advertise. Im in coquitlam though so its a bit of a hike

I'm ok with that! (Your hike that is :) ) Yeah, I could probably get there faster, including my border crossing. We could do the whole night for less than parking at a Canucks game, and IMO, more enjoyable.

Go Wings.

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

unfortunately, this has "let-down game" written all over it.

The difference maker will be whether or not Bobrovsky stands on his head or not. The Wings will come out strong, push hard at the beginning, and then sag as the game goes on. If they get on top of CBJ early then I think we'll cruise to a win. But if Bob is good early, this will be a hard game to win.

R.J. Umberger-Artem Anisimov-Derek Dorsett

Nick Foligno-Brandon Dubinsky-Derick Brassard

Vinny Prospal-Ryan Johansen-Jon Audy-Marchessault

Derek MacKenzie-Mark Letestu-Jared Boll

Fedor Tyutin-David Savard

John Moore-James Wisniewski

Jack Johnson-Tim Erixon

Steve Mason (starting)

Sergei Bobrovsky

That's just brutal lineup, we gotta win this.