• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/2 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

Rate this topic

At the same time, its kinda hard to win scoring only 1 goal.

Clearly, but he has been bad tonight..end of story..not a Jimmy basher I love the guy but he has been bad tonight.

What assets? Nyquist is the only one I'd want if I was another GM.

Maybe Smith, but then we'd be getting rid of another defenseman to get a defenseman. Makes no sense.

Ya, I'd part with Smith in a package for a legit number 1 at this point. Unless you'd rather roll like this for the rest of Datsyuk's good years as smith develops into hopefully a no.1.

Tis the season for all the NHL to rejoice. The Wings are no longer the standard bearers. Could it be that we have a few very bad years ahead of us so that we can rebuild? My friends, welcome to NHL mortality.

Jesus dude..we had a bad night..we beat arguably the best team in the west last night. 4-3-1. Stinker against St. Louis on opening night and this hunk of garbage tonight. Relax

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

all i know is i want more DAN CLEARY

double-shift this guy! play him with both dat and Z!

this guy is ALL HEART!

CGvSmm2.jpg

good 'ol canadian boy!

g27Inum.gifg27Inum.gifg27Inum.gifg27Inum.gifg27Inum.gif

Babs throwing everything out there, except what I really want.. Datsyuk+Brunner.

I think he's tried it all tonight. Moving from Brunner-Z-Franzen to Brunner-Filppula-Bertuzzi to Brunner-Datsyuk-Bertuzzi. None of it really worked out. Until a few seconds before the end.

Note: Brunner has proven successful in scoring late, useless goals :sleepy: Not his mistake, I'm just saying.

Edited by Mater_Horn

hmmm, well that wasn't pretty. Ran out of gas pretty early on in this one. Going to see a lot more games like this from all the teams in this shortened season.

still...

Jesus our PP is awful.

We'll have a lot of back to backs and 3 in 4 nights all year.. If you can't beat the Jackets without their best defenseman, we'll have a really hard time against other teams in these types of situations.

No excuses here.

Brunner again with a goal too late in a hopeless situation. Still nice I guess.

Can't be too surprised we had a bad game. Many people predicted it.

We needed to get out of the 1st with a lead to have a chance at anything, but it didn't go. Rest of the game we were flat, flat, flat.

We need Helm back and I think it's starting to become time for someone to take Cleary out back, it's obvious he's suffering. Bring up Nyquist or Tatar or Sheahan instead, I'll eat my Datsyuk jersey if anyone of them performs worse than Daniel Clearly Over The Hill.

:eh:

What stats book are you looking at?

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=72046

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=67804

Jimmy Howard career .917 SV% 2.41 GAA

Carey Price career .916 SV% 2.56 GAA

What stats are you looking at? Are you basing it off 8 games? If so I guess Crawford>Lundqvist

You're irrational hate for Jimmy is incomprehensible, it's like people are allergic to having a good goalie in Detroit.

We'll have a lot of back to backs and 3 in 4 nights all year.. If you can't beat the Jackets without their best defenseman, we'll have a really hard time against other teams in these types of situations.

No excuses here.

I agree.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=72046

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=67804

Jimmy Howard career .917 SV% 2.41 GAA

Carey Price career .916 SV% 2.56 GAA

What stats are you looking at? Are you basing it off 8 games? If so I guess Crawford>Lundqvist

You're irrational hate for Jimmy is incomprehensible, it's like people are allergic to having a good goalie in Detroit.

Look at the teams Price has had in front of him, and the teams Howard has had.

Not many Lidstroms, Rafalskis, Stuarts or Kronwalls on Montreal's roster. We're finding out this year what Howard looks like when peppered with shots and crappy play in front of him.

Besides, you said he was "much better".

Edited by GMRwings1983

Jesus dude..we had a bad night..we beat arguably the best team in the west last night. 4-3-1. Stinker against St. Louis on opening night and this hunk of garbage tonight. Relax

I'm quite relaxed. It's just that I realize that we are not what we we once were. If we beat a good team (not the #1) one night and can't beat a cellar dweller the next, then, what are we? I'm just saying that now, and for the last few years we have been on the decline. It may take some top draft picks for us to return to an "elite" status.