Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

2/2 GDT : Red Wings 2 at Blue Jackets 4

gdt

• Please log in to reply
363 replies to this topic

#361 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,624 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

This is what is funny: "Wings were tired from back to back games..." Really? Thats your excuse?

Go back 24 hours, Wings just beat the Blues and eveyone was saying how great the Wings played and how the out hustled and out worked St. Louis...

Think about that....Wings beat the Blues (after Blues played the night before) and the Wings are great, the Blues don't get the luxory of the same excuse of being tired....Jackets beat the Wings (after Wings played the night before) and the Wings were tired, there's no way the Wings played crappy enough to lose to the Jackets, right? Hogwash!

The Wings BARELY beat the Jackets last time! This team is in serious trouble....The only reason the Wings beat the Blues is because of a phantom 5:00 major to Backes...sure they payed better than game 1, but this team is gong nowhere adn nowhere fast. Someone above mentioned trading Flip, he IS one of our only tradeable assets that could garner us a good return...We have the upper hand in trading him to Anaheim due to his relationship with Selanne.  If indeed, Bobby Ryan is on the outs then make a deal! Package some things together, get Ryan here to play with Datsyuk. I like Flip, but this team looks MUCH better with Ryan on Dats wing instead of Flip, who would look great centering Selanne...it's a win win for both teams!

Ryan - Dats - Bert

then in the off season go hard of Corey Perry! Or hell, come up with a blockbuster that gets you BOTH Perry and Ryan now....it's time for a change in Detroit, this sorry old team isn't going to get it done...

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#362 MasterPavel

MasterPavel

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:50 PM

They are not going to trade flip for Ryan straight up or this deal would have already been done.

#363 LeftWinger

LeftWinger

42 years in Detroit! Time to spend the rest in paradise!

• Silver Booster
  • 8,624 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:12 PM

They are not going to trade flip for Ryan straight up or this deal would have already been done.

Who is the "They" you speak of? Are you saying Holland wouldn't or Anaheim wouldn't...I think even if Anaheim offered Holland Ryan, he wold still not trade him, because Holland is God and everyone he says is going to make it in Detroit stays in Detroit (gets overpaid) and ends up not getting any better in Detroit...

Ryan would flourish here and Filppula would flourish there...its a no brainer...Trade Flip and others for Ryan....get it done!

Don't Be Jealous, But I Live Here...

www.thinkdunes.com

Aww You Mad Bro? Are You Butt Hurt?

#364 MasterPavel

MasterPavel

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:34 PM

I meant Anaheim would want more. I would love to get Ryan. Just doesn't seem that Holland wants him or it would have happened since he is on the outs with their management.