• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
amato

Smith out 3-4 weeks (per twitter)

Rate this topic

obviously this was coming, a few of our players were starting to get healthy, 1 comes back so another goes out. When sammy comes back I fully expect bert to be injured, although I wouldn't be upset if cleary had to be sidelined for an injury for a bit

Too old, damnit Kenny.

Bad news, Smith finally gets a chance to be up fulltime and work on his game, and gets hurt.

On the brightside at least Smith-Quincey is not going to be a pairing for a bit, it's too bad this is what it took for them to be broken up though..

Brendan Smith, Carlo Colaiacovo: Holland said he anticipates both (out with shoulder injuries) will be ready to play next Sunday vs. Chicago, if not during the trip to California (Wednesday in L.A., Thursday in San Jose).

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/2013/02/jimmy_howard_to_start_for_red_3.html

What's the over/under on how many games Colaicovo plays?

This is good news, but with the way Lashoff has been playing, I really could care less if Cola comes back...

I hope Smith stays healthy now, because he has some chemistry with Lashoff and would make a great duo!

Kronwall - Ericsson

Smith - Lashoff

Huskins - White

...that is a lineup I think would be our best. Kindl picked his game up a bit last game, but I still believe his time is over. When Smith comes back, Kindl should sit. I like Lashoff and Huskins too much on this team.