• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/5 GDT : Flames 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Then why do Americans prefer garbage like baseball to a collision sport like hockey?

Have you ever been hit by a ball flying 90 mph?

Your argument doesn't fly.

That makes it a collision sport? Just because injuries might happen? Injuries can happen in any sport.

OooOoOoOOoO Franzen scored a goal, now he is Omnipotent! He is a Sniper! He is our Saviour! He still sucks, he is still lazy and he still is not better than Hossa or Perry...even Scott Parker scored a goal once in awhile...

Scott parker's goals per game was .002.

Franzen is among the best goal scorers in the history of the NHL, why do you hate him so much?

OooOoOoOOoO Franzen scored a goal, now he is Omnipotent! He is a Sniper! He is our Saviour! He still sucks, he is still lazy and he still is not better than Hossa or Perry...even Scott Parker scored a goal once in awhile...

Good sweet Jesus, is it humanly impossible for you to post about anything other than Franzen?

Come on saviour! You are the best in the NHL, time for you to win this for us! LOL, this team is in huge trouble...3-1...tee hee...I hope Holland gets fired when he refuses to trade Franzie just because he scores a goal now and then... give me a player that makes $500,000 and gives 100% and has heart over Franzie's goal every 10 games, then is lazy the other 9 and his stupid ass lifetime contract....

Scott parker's goals per game was .002.

Franzen is among the best goal scorers in the history of the NHL, why do you hate him so much?

:hysterical:

Ya, rank him right up there with Gretzky, Lemieux, Yzerman, Fedorov, Hull, Selanne, Bure, Robitaille....sure he is one of the best EVER! Why did I not see that before!?!?

Good sweet Jesus, is it humanly impossible for you to post about anything other than Franzen?

Not until he is off this team....he was chosen over Hossa to lead this team as it's scorer. So, whats next a warning about talking about a Red Wings player in the GDT?

He sucks and if this is the only thread I am allowed to speak of him in, I am going to express my displeasure every chance I get! Not unless I will get a warning about not liking a Red Wing player....

Ya, rank him right up there with Gretzky, Lemieux, Yzerman, Fedorov, Hull, Selanne, Bure, Robitaille....sure he is one of the best EVER! Why did I not see that before!?!?

I hate Franzen's floating, too, but you have to know you are being trolled, right?

The Red Wings have one goal and Franzen is responsible for it. How is he the problem?

It would be nice if the bottom-six chipped in with anything. The big guns (including Franzen) are carrying this team entirely. Doesn't help the defense and special teams have been as poor as the bottom-six too.

Franzen scored .43 goals per game in the playoffs, Yzerman scored .35, and Fedorov .28 Franzen is clearly among the best no?