• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/5 GDT : Flames 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

so lets get this right, the Flames are bottom of the whole league with 1 win have leaked an ave of 4 goals a game and until today had scored 16 goals

in total..........just wondering thats all

Sounds like exactly the sort of team the Wings love to choke d*** against. Oh, and Iginla was scoreless until tonight.

so lets get this right, the Flames are bottom of the whole league with 1 win have leaked an ave of 4 goals a game and until today had scored 16 goals

in total..........just wondering thats all

Gonna be a long 39 games.

The Red Wings have one goal and Franzen is responsible for it. How is he the problem?

It would be nice if the bottom-six chipped in with anything. The big guns (including Franzen) are carrying this team entirely. Doesn't help the defense and special teams have been as poor as the bottom-six too.

Third line has had some chances this game. In general, it seems the bottom 6 has been controlled the pick well but haven't had many scoring chances.

As much as I hate Franzen, i just don't think any other team around the league would want him, he's very streaky, and doesn't work hard enough that a big body forward should. Yeah his contract isn't a big cap hit, Wings are just not gonna be able to move him unless we add another forward or two and a draft pick in a trade, and for that we might as well keep him. Maybe we get lucky and a team steps forward and inquires about him in the next few years but I really don't see it happening.

All the hate for Franzen makes me think you ain't a Wings fan. Sorry.

I will explain it one last time then I am no longer allowed to mention him..."HE" was chosen over Hossa because he was our scorer and it was hotly debated here and it was about 50-50 who we should keep, I never liked the guy and was highly upset when the let our only "Sniper" go and chose "him" and the "other one" instead. The "other one" is finally gone and "He" has yet to prove he was worth keeping. So now, I dislike him even more...just because I don't like a certain player doesn't make me a non-Wings fan. End of story....

back to topic (so there are no unecessary warnings) remember when it was exciting when the Wings had a PP? Seems like about 10 years ago the last time that happened....

As much as I hate Franzen, i just don't think any other team around the league would want him, he's very streaky, and doesn't work hard enough that a big body forward should. Yeah his contract isn't a big cap hit, Wings are just not gonna be able to move him unless we add another forward or two and a draft pick in a trade, and for that we might as well keep him. Maybe we get lucky and a team steps forward and inquires about him in the next few years but I really don't see it happening.

Columbus is pretty desperate for a name, any name.