• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/5 GDT : Flames 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Because he actually appreciates being here....Kronwall and Ericsson and Quincey feel entitled. Too bad they are all crap! I can't believe Kronner this year, do you think he got a warning from the NHL about hitting? Or does he feel he can take over Lidstrom's spot by attempting to play a Lidstrom type of game? Kronner, go back to what you know or you will traded...oh wait, no you won't.

i think the pressure of being #1 dman is killing him.

right now dont know why huskins appreciates being here. maybe cause wings were the only team to sign him and give him money

Apart from it being a terrible game, and not scoring: solid 3rd period, at least the first 14 minutes.

Brunner played very well tonight. Working hard for the team, skating a lot, giving premium passes, and still getting into the right spots. Sadly, unlike others, he didn't get any good scoring chances tonight.

If the bottom-six isn't scoring, shouldn't they at least be effective as penalty killers considering it's their primary role with so many calls? No energy, no offense, terrible at special teams.

This team has four useful forwards right now. Everyone else is a passenger and/or very bad.

I told you guys we should have gotten Parros.

But no GMR, everyone said. He doesn't score enough on the bottom lines. :sleepy:

right now dont know why huskins appreciates being here. maybe cause wings were the only team to sign him and give him money

exactly, a guy who thought his career was over got a lifeline and he appreciates it.

pretty pathetic guys...when your worse player is the only one to get the puck in the net, you are in trouble...

So, 9 games in, game 10 will be against a pissed off Blues team, is it safe to get upset now? Can we start officially calling people out? They have playe ONE good game thus far...I truely think the playoffs are a pipedream right now...Holland is behind the 8 ball now. If he thinks he can stand pat with this team, he needs to be fired.

Huskins better be here next season. He's our new Brad Stuart. Solid Dman and clearly a good team guy. Hits and sacrifices the body to block shots.

Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Brunner, Tootoo, Lashoff and Abby to an extent are the only guys playing good every game... I know its not all Howards fault, but man if he wants to be elite, he needs to steal some games, not just keep it 4-1...he has no control of his rebounds...gives up way too many. Lots of passengers today...most days.

Sure looked to me like Calgary was skating around at twice the speed of the lame-ass Red Wings. Glad I didn't pay money to see this game. If I had, it would have been a tough decision as to whether to leave early, or stay to the end just to boo them off the ice.

That may be unfair of me, Maybe that's as good as these scrubs can play, and it's just not good enough.