• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/5 GDT : Flames 4 at Red Wings 1

Rate this topic

Dekeyser isn't gonna sign here and get buried in the minors until he's 27. and Kenny's not gonna draw kids attention to the Wings if they don't even get to earn a spot on the Wings and cash in even a little after their ELC.

Maybe Kenny will have an epiphany on the golf course and change his strategy after missing the playoffs...

Dekeyser isn't gonna sign here and get buried in the minors until he's 27. and Kenny's not gonna draw kids attention to the Wings if they don't even get to earn a spot on the Wings and cash in even a little after their ELC.

Well if Holland lets Kindl walk and White walk then there is a spot for him to play...even if they keep Q.

Kronner - E

Q - Smith

Lashoff - Dekeyser

Huskins

Say what you want about the roster, i dont see the effort and intensity every shift and that is on each player!

Babs can yell and scream or skate them to death BUT it still comes

Down to each individual to give a s*** and work!!

I was flipping back and fourth from Philly/ tb and its like two different leagues. Wings look slow and tired... Still.

Only game we showed any moxy was St Loius .

Datsyuk, Zetterberg, Brunner, Tootoo, Lashoff and Abby to an extent are the only guys playing good every game... I know its not all Howards fault, but man if he wants to be elite, he needs to steal some games, not just keep it 4-1...he has no control of his rebounds...gives up way too many. Lots of passengers today...most days.

Filppula has been really good this year too, and as much as you hate Franzen, he's been pretty good after the first couple games. Howard isn't fighting to see the puck. He's just waiting for people to move and wondering why it keeps sailing past him into the net. Mrazek should start against the Blues to wake up the Wings.

Maybe Kenny will have an epiphany on the golf course and change his strategy after missing the playoffs...

I truly hope so.

Well if Holland lets Kindl walk and White walk then there is a spot for him to play...even if they keep Q.

Kronner - E

Huskins - Smith

Lashoff - Dekeyser

Q

Fixed. But i'd keep White.

Say what you want about the roster, i dont see the effort and intensity every shift and that is on each player!

Babs can yell and scream or skate them to death BUT it still comes

Down to each individual to give a s*** and work!!

I was flipping back and fourth from Philly/ tb and its like two different leagues. Wings look slow and tired... Still.

Only game we showed any moxy was St Loius .

Z and Brunner together has been awesome, and even Franzen has regained some of his 2008 form on that line. The only guy that's had all out intensity every shift since the season started though is Z. He's been inspirational. Too bad the rest of the team is on the bench with their heads in their junk.

The way this team is going, he won't be buried in the minors. Those days are gone as I can see currently.

Filppula has been really good this year too, and as much as you hate Franzen, he's been pretty good after the first couple games. Howard isn't fighting to see the puck. He's just waiting for people to move and wondering why it keeps sailing past him into the net. Mrazek should start against the Blues to wake up the Wings.

Not allowed to mention :censored: anymore unless I want to start a thread about him...but ya on this team of garbage he hasn't been as stinky as most....I still don't like him though...

The way this team is going, he won't be buried in the minors. Those days are gone as I can see currently.

Lets hope so. Tuzzi has been really good, but guys like Cleary need to go. Homer finally retired after hanging on 2 years too long, after Draper and Maltby did the same. It's getting old. Those guys win championships when they're young. Guys with that style of play have expiry dates. We have Nyquist, Tatar, Lashoff, Andersson, Jurco (eventually), Sheahan to fill out roster spots, but we see Q making almost 4 mil for a couple years and Cleary at almost 3 mil. Sammy's good, but Nyquist deserves his spot, as does Tatar. Dues have been paid. If Dekeyser comes here, he will want a spot and should get one.

Well that was a stinker. I don't want to sit here and pick it apart because there's enough of that going around for everyone. However, I do want to say that I hope I never hear Babcock say "I don't dictate the playing time, the players dictate their playing time by how well they perform". When I see Cleary and Quincey sitting and Kindl and Eaves playing in their spots I'll start believing that load of b.s.

Still go a ways to go before we can call this a hockey team, but I'm not ready to give up yet. But a little accountability and consistency by the coaching staff would go a long way.

I missed the game, so how did tatar look tonight?

He wasn't really a factor, but he worked hard and his hustle almost made a few things happen. Give him consistent linemates and a week or two to practice and he'd probably contribute.

Edited by kipwinger