• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mtuhockey7

No man cave is complete without one of these...

Rate this topic

Guest RedWingsDad

This is truly awesome. Light and horn going off in the house would be epic... though I suspect there would be a significant delay from the time you see the goal scored on your TV and when the light goes off.

On a similar note, been wanting one of these for awhile... hitting a button to set off your own light wouldn't be so bad:

http://us.thegoallight.com/store/#!/~/product/category=1620116&id=15439010

Edited by RedWingsDad

Holy Shiite! That would be so cool! They have to hook up a horn as well! Could you imagine? Wow!

Haha, I could imagine my girlfriend losing her mind if I had a red light and a horn. She's already at her wits end with the amount of time, energy, and resources I devote to hockey. I think a horn and light might send her packin'.

This will just get annoying to be honest since it can't sync up with live broadcasts. It's a nice idea but in practice it won't work. Imagine someone scores, woooo, awesome! Everyone cheers, we celebrate. Damn, what a play. It's all over and everyone's getting ready for the faceof-

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ YOUR LIGHT JUST WENT OFF AFTER THE PUCK DROP.

No thanks. Great idea in theory though.

Guest ToMaToToWnWinGsFaN_24

oh man. i would so buy one. but i watch ALL sports online.

i dont even know what a TV is anymore...

This is truly awesome. Light and horn going off in the house would be epic... though I suspect there would be a significant delay from the time you see the goal scored on your TV and when the light goes off.

On a similar note, been wanting one of these for awhile... hitting a button to set off your own light wouldn't be so bad:

http://us.thegoallight.com/store/#!/~/product/category=1620116&id=15439010

My brother has a red light that looks just like a goal light, it spins and whatnot.

He has it hooked up to The Clapper, so when there is a goal and someone claps or even a loud, sharp "YEAH!!", it goes off.

Pretty cool...and not much $$.

hahaha you are all fools! fools I say! :) I have a few dollar store red flahing lights (I actually have red and blue sometimes turn them on next to my neighbors window to freak him out) but they were only like 2 bucks, you have to turn it on manually of course but it is still pretty good, plus Iconfigured the wiring so I can turn it on by remote, that way i can have it on the other side of the room lol. Ive had it three years, still works great