• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Jedi

Petr Mrazek's mask - Think "Petr Griffin"...

Rate this topic

Family Guy is one of the most annoying shows in the history of TV IMO, but I can appreciate the humor behind this choice of artwork, and it is really well done, hope he hangs on to it when he gets called up for good.

What I like about his mask is that he knows who he is. He represents Grand Rapids and Detroit on the mask.

Not some goalie that says if I don't play in the NHL I'm going home. Refreshing attitude hope he isn't up here so they can showcase him for a trade be a shame after painting such a wonderful mask.

What I like about his mask is that he knows who he is. He represents Grand Rapids and Detroit on the mask.

Not some goalie that says if I don't play in the NHL I'm going home. Refreshing attitude hope he isn't up here so they can showcase him for a trade be a shame after painting such a wonderful mask.

No, he's not going anywhere. He's our future number 1.

Guest RedWingsDad

Family Guy is one of the most annoying shows in the history of TV IMO, but I can appreciate the humor behind this choice of artwork, and it is really well done, hope he hangs on to it when he gets called up for good.

Agreed, but for me the Family Guy reference ruins the mask.

LOL. The only people I know that don't like Family Guy, don't like it because they don't understand the satire.

Is Mrazek nicknamed super petr or something?

just trying to get some insight into the artwork.

edit: posted before reading the full thread title, now I feel a little stupid. The superman reference still evades me though.

Edited by Osgood4President

Hey guys,

It's probably best to leave discussion of why we do/don't like Family Guy for the Water Cooler, at the very least. I understand that the subject matter makes it easy to wander into that realm of discussion, but people's like or dislike of that show is often rooted in political or religious viewpoints, which generally aren't approved content here on LGW.

If you want to discuss such things in PM's, you're more than welcome to. But at the very least, they don't really pertain to hockey discussion, so it would be best to leave them off the boards "at-large".

Why didn't he start against Calgary? Much better opponent for a kid's first NHL appearance than one of the leagues best teams, St Louis.

Babs/Holland said he's here so we have a backup who has played recently/is playing well, and that he'll probably get a start this weekend if J Mac and Monster aren't available by then.

I'd probably guess Saturday against Edmonton, rather than Sunday against LA

Babs/Holland said he's here so we have a backup who has played recently/is playing well, and that he'll probably get a start this weekend if J Mac and Monster aren't available by then.

I'd probably guess Saturday against Edmonton, rather than Sunday against LA

The way Howard's been playing this year, which is shaky, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mrazek steal away a third of the starts if he shows up Howard. Time for Babcock to put his money where his mouth is WRT players dictating their playing time.

It's funny... I could have sworn someone posted a notice about "Why I Do/Don't like Family Guy" and how it should be posted in the Water Cooler... I mean, it's like it just happened a few hours ago...

If you recently posted in this thread, and have now discovered your post is missing, it's now been split into it's own seperate thread in the Water Cooler. Which is exactly where I said discussion of Why/Why Not should be discussed...