• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 matt198913

matt198913

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,044 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:25 PM

Just for the sake of arguing if Tartar has something like 5 goals and a handful of assists when Sammy comes back. Who goes?
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#22 DSM

DSM

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:37 PM

Just for the sake of arguing if Tartar has something like 5 goals and a handful of assists when Sammy comes back. Who goes?

Probably still Tatar back to GR.

#23 Buppy

Buppy

1st Line All-Star

• Silver Booster
  • 1,980 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Depends on how many games, and how he gets the points.

If it's like 8 games, scoring mostly off his own skill and hard work, we'd probably try to move Eaves, either trade or slip him through waivers if we can't find one.

14 games benefitting from Datsyuk, Tots goes back to GR.

#24 kipwinger

kipwinger

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,004 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:04 PM

Tatar is with Cleary and Abby tonight, so it's pretty unlikely that he'll be the recipient of any of Datsyuk's wizardry.  Then again, if he plays like he did last game I don't think anyone will be the beneficiary of any of his wizardry.  Tatar Abby and Cleary may well be a decent line though, however I'm still at a loss for why Eaves is out right now.  He's got the best offensive instincts of any or our bottom sixers. 

GMRwings:  "Well, in other civilized countries, 16 years old isn't considered underage.  For instance, I believe the age of consent is 16 in Canada.  There's some US states where it's 16 as well.  

Get off the high horse.  Not like she was 10."

"Some girls are 17 even though they look 25."

#25 Drake_Marcus

Drake_Marcus

Pariah

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,336 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

Andersson definitely deserves a shot and would isntantly add some nice size and strength to the pk (much like Sheahan). 

Butttt damnnn Ferraro has that game-breaking speed that makes Helm so devastating on the PK along with legit hands.  With Helm injured we could seriously use Ferraro's speed out there.  Imagine the absurd speed of a third line with Ferraro-Helm-Tatar/Samuelsson.

Dedicated to lulz once lost:
Posted Image
Thanks TeeMan!

"We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas
of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage" --H.P. Lovecraft

#26 heyfolks

heyfolks

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

I think Andersson is ahead of Ferraro and Sheahan on the call up pecking order. I'm sure if injuries pile up up front, we may get a look at all of them at some point. I'm sure they want to get a look at Andersson at some point this season. Babcock is really high on the kid, and his waiver exemption runs out after this season.

Also, I don't think the Red Wings would waive Miller, Cleary or Eaves. The players that would most likely have waivers looming over their heads are MacDonald, Mursak, Emmerton and possibly Huskins. And, once someone comes off IR I'm sure Tatar will be sent back down.

Yep.. plus if you want help on the kill, .....

"We don't want to wake up tomorrow or Sunday and need a body,''
Holland said. “We have different ideas for the lineup, we'll decide in
the morning.

“(Andersson) brings a big body, he can penalty kill, he's a good defensive forward.''

http://www.mlive.com...i_back_o_1.html

I think Andersson is ahead of Ferraro and Sheahan on the call up pecking order. I'm sure if injuries pile up up front, we may get a look at all of them at some point. I'm sure they want to get a look at Andersson at some point this season. Babcock is really high on the kid, and his waiver exemption runs out after this season.

Also, I don't think the Red Wings would waive Miller, Cleary or Eaves. The players that would most likely have waivers looming over their heads are MacDonald, Mursak, Emmerton and possibly Huskins. And, once someone comes off IR I'm sure Tatar will be sent back down.

Yep.. plus if you want help on the kill, .....

"We don't want to wake up tomorrow or Sunday and need a body,''
Holland said. “We have different ideas for the lineup, we'll decide in
the morning.

“(Andersson) brings a big body, he can penalty kill, he's a good defensive forward.''

http://www.mlive.com...i_back_o_1.html