• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest The Axe

Howard = Average

Rate this topic

While I hope he doesn't top $5M per...I definitely don't see him at less than $3M. That is just poop talk. If he gets $3.5M - $4M that would be great, because if Holland does the right thing and buys out Bert and Sammy, trades Q there is plenty of cap room to re-sign Brunner, Smith, Lashoff, Filppula and Andersson along with courting a Sniper for $7M+ and another D-Man (Douglas Murray) for $4M+...

Even if Howard got $4.5M that would all still work.

Guest The Axe

While I hope he doesn't top $5M per...I definitely don't see him at less than $3M. That is just poop talk. If he gets $3.5M - $4M that would be great, because if Holland does the right thing and buys out Bert and Sammy, trades Q there is plenty of cap room to re-sign Brunner, Smith, Lashoff, Filppula and Andersson along with courting a Sniper for $7M+ and another D-Man (Douglas Murray) for $4M+...

Even if Howard got $4.5M that would all still work.

Ever seen Mission Impossible?

:lol: Is that the Big Boss Man in goalie gear? What's Time Cheveldae up to these days. Or Bob Essensa? wonder if Hasek still wants one more crack at the NHL.

Wait a second....wasn't Ken Holland a goalie? I'm sure Kenny could sign this Ken Holland guy pretty cheap.

Hell, I will play cheap! I helped my team win the championship in the Summer last year in our intermediate league. So far this season we have only lost 2 games. :D

Guest The Axe

Hell, I will play cheap! I helped my team win the championship in the Summer last year in our intermediate league. So far this season we have only lost 2 games. :D

You're "Elite"!!!

Well you'd obviously pull Legace out of whatever deep, dark hole he's in and plop him back in goal. Duh! :yahoo:

Goalie coach for the Muskegon Lumberjacks in the USHL.

I'm a pretty good 2-way centre that can bulge the twine like nobody's business. I could help keep the puck out of the net. I'm leaving to go play hockey in exactly 22 minutes as well, so i'll be warmed up.

Cool. I knock the D over for you. But you better score early, only good for 1 or 2 shifts now......lol

Goalie coach for the Muskegon Lumberjacks in the USHL.

Cool. I knock the D over for you. But you better score early, only good for 1 or 2 shifts now......lol

Only had 1 fwd and 1 D spare today...played 50+ out of 60 mins and had 4 goals and 2 assists in an 8-4 win. I wouldn't let ya down big guy.

Howard gets the nod tonight and hopefully he doesn't have any issues with the eyes today. If we want to go anywhere this year we need Howie to play his biggest games against the not so good teams that the boys generally play levels down to.

Guest The Axe

Only had 1 fwd and 1 D spare today...played 50+ out of 60 mins and had 4 goals and 2 assists in an 8-4 win. I wouldn't let ya down big guy.

Howard gets the nod tonight and hopefully he doesn't have any issues with the eyes today. If we want to go anywhere this year we need Howie to play his biggest games against the not so good teams that the boys generally play levels down to.

Damn! Youre a snipe! Are you lazy, tho? And do you suck? Ha!

Damn! Youre a snipe! Are you lazy, tho? And do you suck? Ha!

I was only lazy when i took a nasty shot off my hammy on one leg and was nursing a sore groin on the other side around Xmas time. other than that I hustle my bag off, and I truly hope I don't suck. If anyone's ever in Winnipeg, we'll go 1 on 1 Gordon Bombay vs Iceland coach style :cool:

Guest The Axe

Very Cujo-esque at the end there from Howard. Need a sliding stop, but we get a flopping goalie looking like he's auditioning for Electric Boogaloo 7. How many games do you have to see of this before you just want another guy in there? I'm ok with Mrazek starting every game from now on. I'm not saying the Wings can't win with Howard. I'm not saying Howard is bad. I'm saying that the chances of winning more games does not go up because Howard is in there. Play someone else, already.

Guest The Axe

howards stats would be average for a 5th seed playoff team in the 1980s. you know when scoring was astronomically high.

Id take Vincent Riendo at this point!

Guest fat guy in a maltby jersey

let me know when howard's sv% gets above .900

i'll be waiting.